Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for whitecels

It does not get you shit! I have blue eyes and blond hair you think I slay or what ?! Stop the cope!
Exceptions do exist. But they don't disprove the rule; in fact, they merely enforce it by being exceptions in the first place.

It does not get you shit! I have blue eyes and blond hair you think I slay or what ?! Stop the cope!
Go to the jungle. Asian women are whores. I'm Lebanese, I have dark Green eyes(hazelish) which look brown From a distance, and dark brown eyes. My brother is a ginger, he could go there and they would throw themselves at him. Luckily, I have never been into Asians.(I have made several threads)
Also his wife mogs into oblivion, that's how low their standards are for Whites.

Last edited:
Yea this is basically betabuxxing aka legal prostitution ascending my ass

Yea this is basically betabuxxing aka legal prostitution ascending my ass
Asian women are obsessed with light features if you have blonde hair and blue eyes you're a chad to them, and you will be treated as such. Actually, all you need is blue eyes, they will make an exemption if you're hair isn't blonde. I have never seen a race of self hating whores who hate themselves, as much as Asians, and obsessed with Blue eyes, even though, Mongoloids Don have the genes for blue eyes.

Last edited:
Asian women are obsessed with light features if you have blonde hair and blue eyes you're a chad to them, and you will be treated as such.
Idc nigga i want my race only blue eyed blonde stacy not disgusting gooks

Fair enough. Most whites here are obsessed with gooks. It's good that you don't want to cuck your bloodline.

Oofy Doofy
Just checked some of their other content as well, this is Oofy Doofy betabuxxing as fuck and that's underselling it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Just in this video, you can see that she's grabbing every chance she has to not look at him, legit has dead look in her eyes near the end, and her sister is just laughing at him. Compare that to videos of how women act towards men they are actually attracted to:feelshaha:.

They literally have videos where they try to "debunk" that she's only after his money and a greencard, only the debunking never actually happens because she always just laughs it off instead of saying that she truly loves him:feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ83g3lfl6Q

Truth

Just checked some of their other content as well, this is Oofy Doofy betabuxxing as fuck and that's underselling it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Just in this video, you can see that she's grabbing every chance she has to not look at him, legit has dead look in her eyes near the end, and her sister is just laughing at him. Compare that to videos of how women act towards men they are actually attracted to:feelshaha:.

They literally have videos where they try to "debunk" that she's only after his money and a greencard, only the debunking never actually happens because she always just laughs it off instead of saying that she truly loves him:feelskek::feelskek:.

View attachment 1158908

Well, guess, I was wrong then, I was trying to give whitecels some lifefuel. Even, light eyes and hair can't save you if you're that subhuman I guess. But if he was Curry, he would have roped by now.

I have brown hair and green-blueish eyes.

i have brown hair and brown eyes, nevER began

Pretty sure that's the gay friend/autistic brother/friendzoned for life guy. Nothing to envy here.

Asian women are obsessed with light features if you have blonde hair and blue eyes you're a chad to them, and you will be treated as such. Actually, all you need is blue eyes, they will make an exemption if you're hair isn't blonde. I have never seen a race of self hating whores who hate themselves, as much as Asians, and obsessed with Blue eyes, even though, Mongoloids Don have the genes for blue eyes.
I have light-brown hair, but kind of Hazelish-brown eyes.

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 100945 PM

Some say they look "Green" others "Amber"

So would this "lessen" my chances?

View attachment 1158908

Based & high-IQ analysis. :bigbrain:

I could tell the second I looked at him he was just an "oofy-doofy" extreme betabuxxer, I think they even referenced this in a tik-tok they did.
Based.
Fair enough. Most whites here are obsessed with gooks. It's good that you don't want to cuck your bloodline.
I wouldn't either, if I could have kids, I'd want them to be even Whiter than I am.

So the only way I can ascend is by traveling across the world?

This is a 1 in 50 exception, not a rule.