Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel look at this blonde LTB being a whore in curryland! why are white foids such traitorous whores?

benzocel

benzocel

Veteran
★★★
all foids are whores and cannot be expected to have enough brain cells to commit to and be loyal to a race and thats PRECISELY why you keep them in CHECK! My grandfather shot dead my cousin in front of the entire family for having illicit relations with a man outside of our CASTE! not RACE but CASTE! and these WHORES have the AUDACITY to GO BEYOND THEIR RACE? AND BE WHORES IN SOMEONE ELSES COUNTRY? AND NO ONE IN THE WEST DOES ANYTHING??? I DONT FUCKING GET IT

what a disgusting traitorous whore
IMG 2297

IMG 2298
IMG 2299
IMG 2300

also im chadfishing so dont come at me for HAVING FAG RIGHTS AS ONE OF MY INTERESTS

and no i dont live in RANCHI

Yeah I'm sure she fucks all the currycels there.

I'll grape the first two and burn the rest of those hags alive.

she must let all the tribals of RANCHI coom on her while shes wearing that saree :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

My grandfather shot dead my cousin in front of the entire family for having illicit relations with a man outside of our CASTE! not RACE but CASTE!

Based as FUCK

Based as FUCK
it is pretty common in my caste and region

it doesnt happen to begin with but if it ever does there are definitely repercussions bad enough to ruin the whores life

White foids taking advantage of ethnics worshipping light features episode 435878