Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Male Indian student freezes to death aftER being denied entry to US nightclub

Also this...lol fuck whites a lot of people think whites are the "great white hope" against the jews but whites have been a big part of their power structure from the very inception to now.
And it's largely due to the very same hate and discrimination they claim to experience today. It appears a lot of whites never even bothered trying to find common cause with nonwhites to fight the jews, while their "white" jew buddy Allen Joelstein Johnson was right there all along pulling their strings.

They also colonised Latin AmERica
No, entirety of America and Australia and genocided the natives. It's funny when they speak about human rights.

Good that white race is going extinct. But this time it is due to their “bad pERsonality”. I wish the best of luck to kikes and wish they accelerated white genocide.
indeed

View: https://youtu.be/6333hXWbsEo?si=MKdoTG6CBw5BhRAm

Meanwhile his female curry looksmatch had no issue in getting entry into the nightclub, which allowed hER to hookup with chad and get taken back to chad’s warm hotel room whERe she got dicked for the whole night while this currycel litERally rotted to death in the cold tempERature outside

Even the comments are blackpilled ragefuel. People are blaming him for his death because apparently he was “ovERly intoxicated” so they are justifying his death by arguing that the nightclub was just following industry regulations by denying him entry

Meanwhile if this was even a curry female, thERe would be outrage.

O v E R
v
E
R

"Not my problem" :foidSoy:

"Not my problem" :foidSoy:

Likewise women being raped and/or murdERed is not my problem.

LitERally.

Women being raped and killed doesn’t change my bank account balance, doesn’t change my inceldom, doesn’t affect me in anyway whatsoevER.

If women don’t give a fuck about low value males’ suffERing, they shouldn’t expect any sympathy from us when THEY r the ones who are expERiencing suffERing.

AftER all, they wanted “equality” so we are fulfilling their wish by giving them equal treatment by treating them the same way that they treat us.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
The smell outside the club must have been like chemical weapon :society: :society: :society: :feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking nuke Indians now plz

curries are not evolved for the cold

The smell outside the club must have been like chemical weapon :society: :society: :society: :feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking nuke Indians now plz

The security guards must have lied to him that they wERe kicking him out due to being too intoxicated. The real reason for him being denied entry was most likely becoz he smelt like shit due to being a curry

It was probably just 60 degrees Fahrenheit

He froze to death because everybody finds curries too repulsive to touch. He would've survived if someone shared their body warmth with him

What else did that bluepilled retard expect? Night clubs limit access to men all the time, to avoid place turning into a total sausagefest. If you have to choose who to deny, of course the worthless Indian POS is the one to get booted, no one wants his stinking cheap ass around. He should've expected that. Meanwhile, female curries walked right in because there's always a shortage of pussy. Supply and demand is the law.

Wasn't that Churchill all the Right Wing Brits fawn over for winning them the war.
Yeah that's the wrong side of the war won unfortunately :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Non-white civilizations being more advanced than white civilizations in ANCIENT TIMES has NO INFLUENCE on the state of affairs in the modERn world. The way things currently are in the modERn world, was mainly detERmined by the Industrial Revolution of the 1800s.
West got incredibly lucky with geniuses and use that to cope with their 'superior genes'. I'm not denying JBWpill though. They were so irresponsible they caused two major financial disasters in a century, and yet somehow got lucky with boomer economy which they obviously failed to take advantage of. All of their important sectors are run by foids, Asians, or Pajeets, be it Health, Tech, Finance etc. while they either LDAR or try to moneymax to be alpha-morons in the SEA. Muh 'risk-taking' and 'western guys are leaders' copers, as if there aren't thousands of failed businesses for a successful one.

the comments are blaming him for not going home. Brootal.

Where are Jews from then? You said you would make a thread about the origin of Jews
For this I meant Ashkenazi Jews. Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews do just fine in Israel’s climate.

As for that thread, it was going to be on the true origins of Judaism. But it’s going to be a long thread and I’m too lazy to do it rn. I’ll get to it eventually.

For this I meant Ashkenazi Jews. Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews do just fine in Israel’s climate.
So are Ashkenazi Jews white?
As for that thread, it was going to be on the true origins of Judaism. But it’s going to be a long thread and I’m too lazy to do it rn. I’ll get to it eventually.
Tag me when you do :feelsokman:. I am also interested in your kike history like you are about Indian history :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back