Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many Slav countries mog Germanic by height.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Except Netherlands, of course.
But still, even Serbians and Ukrainians mog Germans and Swedes.

Europe male height

Look !!! Evil Ukraine mogs Russia !!!

beauty of slavic women is one huge scam

@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Stats include ethnics

All the slav shortcels got culled by warfare and repression

Many slavs here in Germany have gypsy dna. So they're shorter than Germans.

Netherlands are full of ethnics.
Tfw when you are too tall not even the 30% ethnic population brings down your national average below other tall germanics :chad:

This is the equivalent of "muh dik" but for slavcels.

Exactly, even if true, Germanics mog with intelligence and beauty. Not only that this is the weakest period for those people as well. How about we compare them during the 1930s? Or in a hypothetical post Germany victory world? The results would be very different.

I'm 4 inches below average, it's ovaaaaaa

The West and North have lowered averages due to shitskins.

It's funny that then someone write that Germanics or Nordic mog Slavs physically, hypocrites like you remain silent...

Exactly, even if true, Germanics mog with intelligence and beauty. Not only that this is the weakest period for those people as well. How about we compare them during the 1930s? Or in a hypothetical post Germany victory world? The results would be very different.
East Asians mog by IQ.

Ukraine MOG russia
@TBIcel @anandkonda @wereq @NorthernWind

East Asians mog by IQ.
On average, sure, but how much technological progress has been compared to Germany before the mid and late twentieth century? Had Germany won the war or never been in the war, things would look very different right now.

On average, sure, but how much technological progress has been compared to Germany before the mid and late twentieth century? Had Germany won the war or never been in the war, things would look very different right now.
How you can compare them if some East Asian countries started their modernization only in XX century?
Japan started modernization in the second half of XIX century and they are on par with the most developed countries. At least, were till the economic stagnation.

Also

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIyxp3UHjpM

No, he just happens to be short. He was probably malnourished in 1950s USSR.
Even Stalin was short. Russian dictators are all short. BASED lifefuel for me

Everyone mogs Germans at every point, they're ugly af

vikings mog every living creature in the world, very optimal weather to grow in

How you can compare them if some East Asian countries started their modernization only in XX century?
Japan started modernization in the second half of XIX century and they are on par with the most developed countries. At least, were till the economic stagnation
But why did they start so late compared to the Europeans in the first place? The Europeans also had to deal with a major war, two in fact, less than a century apart, which devasted their industry and populations. Not to forget that the Jewish usury controls them and prevents them from elevating to levels beyond what we see now.
I don't disagree, but Russians are white, so this doesn't disprove what I've said. Russians have made progress and strides throughout their history, especially during their Imperial days under the Tsar, as their standard of living improved before the Communist revolution.
The History Of Central Banking And The Enslavement Of Mankind by Stephen Mitford Goodson goes into this in further detail.

But why did they start so late compared to the Europeans in the first place? The Europeans also had to deal with a major war, two in fact, less than a century apart, which devasted their industry and populations. Not to forget that the Jewish usury controls them and prevents them from elevating to levels beyond what we see now.

I don't disagree, but Russians are white, so this doesn't disprove what I've said. Russians have made progress and strides throughout their history, especially during their Imperial days under the Tsar, as their standard of living improved before the Communist revolution.
The History Of Central Banking And The Enslavement Of Mankind by Stephen Mitford Goodson goes into this in further detail.
Thanks for recommending.
As for East Asians, I think that they were too isolated from the outside world for centuries.
Korea was known as a 'hermit kingdom' if I'm not mistaken.
They didn't experienced scientific Revolution which eventually led to the Western domination of the world from XVII century.
I lack knowledge on East Asian pre-XX century history and societies to discuss this.

Thanks for recommending.
As for East Asians, I think that they were too isolated from the outside world for centuries.
Korea was known as a 'hermit kingdom' if I'm not mistaken.
They didn't experienced scientific Revolution which eventually led to the Western domination of the world from XVII century.
I lack knowledge on East Asian pre-XX century history and societies to discuss this.
Yeah, I agree. If they hadn't shut themselves off as they'd had, then the world would look very different. And, of course, if Jews weren't a part of the equation as well. Also, you're welcome for the recommendation. It's a good book that everyone should frankly read.

Without removing the noise from the shitskins the stats are of limited use, even if we believe them. However, GULAG survivors have said that Baltic people would die more/earlier than Russians, as they were a bit bigger and everyone got the same, borderline starvation rations (although horses got rations proportionate to body weight).

Without removing the noise from the shitskins the stats are of limited use, even if we believe them. However, GULAG survivors have said that Baltic people would die more/earlier than Russians, as they were a bit bigger and everyone got the same, borderline starvation rations (although horses got rations proportionate to body weight).
Baltic people are generally bigger and taller than the average Russian. But I also think that this counts for Belarusians also since Balts lived on the significant parts of future Belarusian territory.
Just compare Lukashenko with Putin.

JZDHECS72RLYRMWADR4BN2W7VA

Eventually someone bigger and taller usually loses in the civilizational battles because they lack motivation to achieve great things and to constantly develop.
Two of the most influential countries nowadays - USA and China aren't known for their people being bigger and taller than others.

Ukraine MOG russia
@TBIcel @anandkonda @wereq @NorthernWind
Just not in IQ and remove the Russian pop from the equation and it's likely to say jewkranians are a little dumber than that.

Attachments

• iq-europe (1).jpg
    iq-europe (1).jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 7
Just not in IQ and remove the Russian pop from the equation and it's likely to say jewkranians are a little dumber than that.
Height is morw importnant for chadness