Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men are dumber than women

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Yesterday I posted another video here about how cringe right-wing groups and hooligangs are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhuvBsjMdT8&t=653s

today I see this video.

View: https://youtu.be/K1i_bPmQf74?si=NuM9bXpDxM7Oz-gV&t=733

men are worse than women.
to all the “right-wing” incels here, what do you think the conservative side thinks of you?
Nothing really because you don't fit into their conservative image.
You should be tall, male, have a pretty wife and have sexual desire to fit into the conservative image.
You still revere this side of conservatism but it fundamentally rejects you.
As soon as they don't get any pussy they go crazy.
They are constantly in competition with each other and friendships are destroyed again and again.
We need a new male ethic, a new doctrine that teaches us how we can live together as men better and without competition.
Competitions should be punished with immediate effect.
Users who threaten or insult truecels here should be banned immediately.
I certainly don't get involved in competitions as truecel.
You fucking idiots should finally realize that you are making your own life and that of others a living hell.
inceldom wouldn't be so cruel if you at least had a "brotherhood".
But no, men act dumber than women and race straight into the abyss.
let chads do their shit.
We losers still have each other and we can isolate ourselves from the chads and form our own community with our views.
First and foremost, for peaceful coexistence among incels, competition must be completely eliminated or at least not taken seriously.
We have to become aware that winning of the other person has no meaning for us, even if our nature tells us otherwise.
Defend yourself against your nature for a better male existence.
hangs out together and lead a nice life without competition and without women.
We men among us should greet each other with peace and those who do not should be excluded from our community.
That is my appeal to you whether you are serious or not is up to you.
peace out and keep this peace in your hearts for our community. peace be with you!

white feminine boy

no one cares about the alt right faggot just kill kikes

:yes:
but is it too late? are they revealing what has been done to male during the final moment of our enslavement or extinction?

Jews run the world, Case closed, Argument is done, Its been discussed over 150 times or more on this very site, Tired of seeing it.

It may be an unpopular opinion on here but it's far from being wrong

Just look at all the armies of simps, cucks, soys, feminists (that's the same but you understand what i mean) ready to sacrifice themselves just to help a foid who doesn't give a fuck about them

Just look at all the armies of simps, cucks, soys, feminists (that's the same but you understand what i mean) ready to sacrifice themselves just to help a foid who doesn't give a fuck about them
true.
We shouldn't care what any woman thinks of us and how she wants us to be.
Fuck all the standards you've learned.
You can hardly change anymore anyway, so accept yourself as you are and you will be happier.

:yes:
but is it too late? are they revealing what has been done to male during the final moment of our enslavement or extinction?
men enslave men:
The incel movement is like the feminist movement.
It's time for men to fight for their rights and for a better existence.
for we have to free ourselves from social norms.
We are pushed into a chad corset because everyone wants us there.
NO, THERE WILL NOT BE CHADS AND WE DO NOT WANT TO BE CHADS!!!

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.
This only happens because men still adhere to these norms.
"YOU ARE ONLY WHAT WHEN YOU LOOK GOOD; MAKE MONEY ETC."
We have to free ourselves from these chains.
otherwise we will suffer forever.
These standards are outdated and must be abolished.

We have to free ourselves from these chains.
I think there is some chance of this happening, but definitely not during our lifetimes.

My estimation is within the next 100-150 years in the Western world.

Women's insane standards will continue growing exponentially. Eventually, they will start rejecting even low tier Chads. They will be highest tier Chad only. It would be over for sub 10 men. 95% of men virgins. Population growth severely in decline, actively dying. Eventually, men will have to take action by force with the military to literally save the human species.

Women hate ugly men so much, they would literally rather let the human species go extinct than touch a sub7 man.

I think there is some chance of this happening, but definitely not during our lifetimes.

Women's insane standards will continue growing exponentially. Eventually, they will start rejecting even low tier Chads. They will be highest tier Chad only. It would be over for sub 10 men. 95% of men virgins. Population growth severely in decline, actively dying. Eventually, men will have to take action by force with the military to literally save the human species.

Women hate ugly men so much, they would literally rather let the human species go extinct than touch a sub7 man.
We should push this world with chads and other things out of our consciousness through our own clubs.
Our goal must be to make our lives worth living.
Women should receive zero attention in our clubs.
It's about having fun together, drinking a beer and laughing together.
I no longer want to get involved in a world where I am constantly measured by chads.

I hope that by then the men have reshaped themselves and left the old world behind them.

I don't disagree, but this forum shouldn't talk loud either given how many eugenics-cucks we have in here.

yea the football ultras and hoolingans and thugs in general are really common here in balkans. i used to be friends with a couple of them but i strayed away bc i realised theyre just idiot meathead apes on drugs 24/7

I don't disagree, but this forum shouldn't talk loud either given how many eugenics-cucks we have in here.
They want a social order in which they have no place, in which they do not fit in and in which they are discriminated against.
We need a new movement, all the old shit can't help us anymore.
We have to help each other together, build ourselves up, beautify our lives.
That has to become the main goal, my friends.
That's what should motivate us to stand up, recognize the injustice and address it.
In my everyday life, inceldom is a taboo topic that is unfortunately not talked about.

to all the “right-wing” incels here, what do you think the conservative side thinks of you?
Nothing good, but mass immigration of men still exacerbates the incel problem and that's the main, but important, reason to be right-wing.

Nothing good, but mass immigration of men still exacerbates the incel problem and that's the main, but important, reason to be right-wing.
We should accept that we can't do anything in the old world with its old norms.
We need something new, a movement that has never existed before.
This is the only way we can build a society that is still utopian in which each of us can lead a good life and be happier than in the old world.
do you understand what I mean?

I agree with the message.
death to all brutes and simps, which they are One and the same.
For every action is always in favor of protecting mischeavous whores, without any forethought or self reflection. The blind impulse to beat each other up reigns Supreme. BE it socially(sociopath) or physically threatning(psychopath) your life.

Last edited:
Male competition is retard but you just can't act like other men are actually your friends and not your competition
They are going to bully you without any mercy .
We cannot do anything about it

Male competition is retard but you just can't act like other men are actually your friends and not your competition
They are going to bully you without any mercy .
We cannot do anything about it
you do not understand. That's why we need our own communities in which these conditions do not prevail, only there we can thrive.

This is the only way we can build a society that is still utopian in which each of us can lead a good life and be happier than in the old world.
This is essentially what Hitler(Germany) and Mosley(England) tried to do.
Oh noooo we cannot have harmony!!! - Kikes
Humanity under our thumb or Genocide!! - Kikes

We'd need a total upheaval, otherwise nothing happens. @AsiaCel was right in saying we need more misandry. Nothing is more effective than the raw truth. But I think it has to start with some globehomo JBW country since West has a lot of influence now. That being said, it's a wishful thinking. Things always work against us men, and in favour of foids.

men have objectively higher iqs

Men are objectively intellectually superior to women. Women are posting about astrology and believe they can telepathically sense someone's intentions. Fuck off with these faggot threads and go back to getting ass fucked

Men are objectively intellectually superior to women. Women are posting about astrology and believe they can telepathically sense someone's intentions. Fuck off with these faggot threads and go back to getting ass fucked
:soy::feels: mimimi

Shut up fat faggot. Go suck a cock. Actually I digress. You should consume less sperm if you want to lose weight.
Bro your act like an dominant fag stopp your internet aggression. I would smack the shit out of you if you would be this agressive in real life. (in gta 5)

Bro your act like an dominant fag stopp your internet aggression. I would smack the shit out of you you would be this agressive in real life.
Who uses the term dominant fag? You wouldn't do shit irl cuck.

Not all men are retarded as yourself, you're just describing normies. you can just replace the word men with foids in everything you said and it would still fits.

Who uses the term dominant fag? You wouldn't do shit irl cuck.
believe what you want. Your gay nose would be come out of your ass with one punch

On paper they say "men are smarter than women." But who gives a fuck about IQ anyway.

But however IRL woman understand social dynamics and they're good at manipulating.

The women I've across are smart and high-achievers, and there are more women in universities than there are men. There were also more idiotic men I've came across IRL. A majority of those in special ed classes tended to be men, but with a few women and ethnics.

Women mog us in all aspects of life (except physical strength), it's actually sort of depressing anyway, but I've accepted it long ago.

So yes, women are smarter than men.

But who gives a fuck about IQ anyway.
so true.
There are studies that show that most women are moderately smart. for men the difference is larger. When it comes to men, there aren't many men who are in the middle range. There are either completely stupid or clever men.
Many women have an IQ in the middle range.

On paper they say "men are smarter than women." But who gives a fuck about IQ anyway.

But however IRL woman understand social dynamics and they're good at manipulating.

The women I've across are smart and high-achievers, and there are more women in universities than there are men. There were also more idiotic men I've came across IRL. A majority of those in special ed classes tended to be men, but with a few women and ethnics.

Women mog us in all aspects of life (except physical strength), it's actually sort of depressing anyway, but I've accepted it long ago.

So yes, women are smarter than men.
"As it turned out, there were far more men than women with an underexposed IQ between 60 and 90. The girls circled more around the average of 95 to 115 points. Only from an IQ of 120 (from 130 onwards is it referred to as “gifted”) did the boys outperform the girls again."

so true.
There are studies that show that most women are moderately smart. for men the difference is larger. When it comes to men, there aren't many men who are in the middle range. There are either completely stupid or clever men.
Many women have an IQ in the middle range.
"As it turned out, there were far more men than women with an underexposed IQ between 60 and 90. The girls circled more around the average of 95 to 115 points. Only from an IQ of 120 (from 130 onwards is it referred to as “gifted”) did the boys outperform the girls again."
If women are more "moderately smart" or on average more smarter, then they're just overall more smarter than men since they'd fall on the middle of the bell curve (~68%). Also, universities on average have more women (like ~60% more).

Men tend to underestimate the intelligence of women.

They think far ahead and they're good at plotting things... most divorces are initiated by women ~ 80%.

A lot of women are quite tricky and knieving or rather scheming.

Women make me depressed.

If women are more "moderately smart" or on average more smarter, then they're just overall more smarter than men since they'd fall on the middle of the bell curve (~68%). Also, universities on average have more women (like ~60% more).

Men tend to underestimate the intelligence of women.

They think far ahead and they're good at plotting things... most divorces are initiated by women ~ 80%.

A lot of women are quite tricky and knieving or rather scheming.

Women make me depressed.
You have to be blind not to see how women just act like they're stupid.
Act stupid so the enemy doesn't understand what you're really up to.
Most women trick men and play with them as if they were stupid dogs.
The men often don't even understand what is happening to them and fall into every trap that is set for them. There were a lot of girls in my class and they got really good grades. Although they seemed stupid in conversation and superficially they were extremely good at chemistry. When I asked what they did to get such extremely good grades, they always said "ah, I don't know, I've learned a bit since yesterday." They always didn't know why they got the good grade and played stupid.

>Sick of dumb people
>Against eugenics

Pick a struggle already

They are constantly in competition with each other and friendships are destroyed again and again.
they will throw us under the bus when opportunity comes , right wingers need intergrity

kys , Men invented everything. Braindead post , foids only get preferential treatment by society because men wanna fuck them. They dont create anything

You have to be blind not to see how women just act like they're stupid.
Act stupid so the enemy doesn't understand what you're really up to.
Most women trick men and play with them as if they were stupid dogs.
The men often don't even understand what is happening to them and fall into every trap that is set for them. There were a lot of girls in my class and they got really good grades. Although they seemed stupid in conversation and superficially they were extremely good at chemistry. When I asked what they did to get such extremely good grades, they always said "ah, I don't know, I've learned a bit since yesterday." They always didn't know why they got the good grade and played stupid.
Yeah, a lot of them act, pretend or larp being stupid (it's also they're way to manipulate others especially men), but they're very smart.

The highest achievers I've always noticed too were always women. Also, the person that finished the highest marks back in the last year of my high school was a girl (and there were girls behind her with a one or two guys in the mix).

Yesterday I posted another video here about how cringe right-wing groups and hooligangs are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhuvBsjMdT8&t=653s

today I see this video.

View: https://youtu.be/K1i_bPmQf74?si=NuM9bXpDxM7Oz-gV&t=733

men are worse than women.
Nothing really because you don't fit into their conservative image.
You should be tall, male, have a pretty wife and have sexual desire to fit into the conservative image.
You still revere this side of conservatism but it fundamentally rejects you.
As soon as they don't get any pussy they go crazy.
We need a new male ethic, a new doctrine that teaches us how we can live together as men better and without competition.
Competitions should be punished with immediate effect.
Users who threaten or insult truecels here should be banned immediately.
I certainly don't get involved in competitions as truecel.
You fucking idiots should finally realize that you are making your own life and that of others a living hell.
inceldom wouldn't be so cruel if you at least had a "brotherhood".
But no, men act dumber than women and race straight into the abyss.
let chads do their shit.
We losers still have each other and we can isolate ourselves from the chads and form our own community with our views.
First and foremost, for peaceful coexistence among incels, competition must be completely eliminated or at least not taken seriously.
We have to become aware that winning of the other person has no meaning for us, even if our nature tells us otherwise.
hangs out together and lead a nice life without competition and without women.
We men among us should greet each other with peace and those who do not should be excluded from our community.
That is my appeal to you whether you are serious or not is up to you.
peace out and keep this peace in your hearts for our community. peace be with you!

True, women aren't some superior master race but men are the cause of their own suffering including our own, specifically trad cucks and protective types, they have established a self maintining slave state where men are forced to renownce their own rights by other men.

nah nigga foids have smaller heads lol

given how many eugenics-cucks we have in here.
Eugenics is BASED and natural. But the thing is it should be done BOTH for men and foids. Whores are excused from it

Not every right winger is conservative you fucking retard.

Tamil foids will always be excused.
Cope you projection. I am not such a simp :feelshaha: :feelshaha: There are ugly Tamil whores like this too that need to be executed