Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men are not only disposable in the practical sense

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Officer
As i was saying in another thread :
a guy/boy by default is a LOSER in the current social order. He's not as magical, exciting, symbolically charged as a female in the modern world.
I just saw a video that made me think about this cause there's foids directly acknowledging it, i put the timestamps.

So it's not only an exterior perception : young women themselves get off on this, they perfectly identified male disposability not only in the practical sense, but in the symbolic one too, and maybe that's why they are so insufferable. They consider themselves so superior to their male peers, although they are at the exactly same place in life.

This is why you HAVE to be Ultra Chad : to not be a SYMBOLIC MIDGET.

This is fucking weird, women really have some sort of creepy natural autogynephilia and a striking lack of love and admiration for men even at that most fundamental symbolic level. Some will say it's nature, some will say it's feminism, some will say it's a bit of both. I think it just makes me upset and i wont even try to ascend ( not like it would change anything tho :feelsseriously: ).

Also it's interesting how some of the guys talk about more sensitive topics (social atomization, bullying) and are dejected (you can feel that they have somewhat heavy hearts despite their young age) while all the girls that deem them not magical enough seem like "whatever" or openly advocate for hook up culture, young dumb ans full of Chad's cum. This video is fucking brutal.

Last edited:
How are you niggers feeling about being SYMBOLIC MIDGETS ? I think this even influences esthetics. Like Travis Blackpill was saying "The female ass replaced the male biceps as the symbol of power" is what i see in everyday life.

It's a total ECLIPSE.

Everyone believes they're a speshul snowflake and not like everyone else. Only foids and chads get enough validation from others throughout their lives to continue having this mindset and delude themselves. Ugly men realize they're not unique and learn they're just another cog no different from everyone else after their life experiences of getting no support and help handed to them.

Women won the biological luck of the draw in that sense. They are more valued.

Everyone believes they're a speshul snowflake and not like everyone else. Only foids and chads get enough validation from others throughout their lives to continue having this mindset and delude themselves. Ugly men realize they're not unique and learn they're just another cog no different from everyone else after their life experiences of getting no support and help handed to them.
That one girl is saying that she applies that way of thinking even to female strangers on the street. There's more under this than the usual snowflake shit.

Women won the biological luck of the draw in that sense. They are more valued.
Yes. They actually are naturally the "superior" sex in that regard. This is why equality is bullshit without culture containing nature to some extent. For exemple, the deference people had for even average men under a "patriarchy" was not natural, but it was a nice counterparty to our natural disposability (i mean for non-powerful men). Nowadays there's none of that so men get eclipsed : nature is reclaiming it's place.

Just like the cult of the mother goddess before patriarchal religions appeared :dafuckfeels:

That one girl is saying that she applies that way of thinking even to female strangers on the street. There's more under this than the usual snowflake shit.
That's why you see women going 'I'm not like the other girls' so much it became a meme phrase, they're all this insufferably annoying with their self important attitude.

a guy/boy by default is a LOSER in the current social order. He's not as magical, exciting, symbolically charged as a female in the modern world.
It's all euphemisms for their SMV. That being said, more foids born, the better. The fewer boys suffer, the better.

Last edited: