Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Messaged this artist on Artstation & Instagram to buy one of his 3D models but haven't heard back. He wrote that he's open to selling it but no reply!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
I want to buy this piece. Reached out to him on his Artstation and Instagram account but to no avail. If you're open for business, shouldn't you be more receptive to offers? WTF is going on here?! Absolute ragefuel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Why are you obsessed with this random thing out of all?

It's a huge problem all over the web. People just straight up ignore you and don't answer to your DMs for days.

Soyentists MUST conduct a proper research on this topic ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

It's getting even more cruel when i remember how i was trying to open up to some "bro"cels here... :⁠-⁠[ But maybe not everyone's a stone-hearted golem yet

It's getting even more cruel when i remember how i was trying to open up to some "bro"cels here... :⁠-⁠[ But maybe not everyone's a stone-hearted golem yet
You can open up to me bro. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

These two works are bad. I'm only interested in the one I linked to in OP.
I see. In any case, I think it’s better to not give this soy any shekels. You can find plenty of other 3D artists who make similar and even better work on Artstation

@MoggedByALoli thoughtlo?

Vaporware and people online generally flake.

I see. In any case, I think it’s better to not give this soy any shekels. You can find plenty of other 3D artists who make similar and even better work on Artstation

@MoggedByALoli thoughtlo?
If the guy he isn't messaging isn't responding just stop wasting your time with him and move on to a different 3D artist. I've commissioned stuff before, and I haven't experienced any problems before.

If the guy he isn't messaging isn't responding just stop wasting your time with him and move on to a different 3D artist. I've commissioned stuff before, and I haven't experienced any problems before.
:bigbrain::yes:

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him

What do you intend to do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back