Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

might be getting expelled soon

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
this is basically the only place I have to tell

At least you didn't drop out!

(sorry, though)

Why might you get expelled?

why? Did u try to hit on a girl as a subhuman?

HI OP !!!

news?

tell us more on the situation

Crustaciouse said:
Why might you get expelled?

KV3 said:
why? Did u try to hit on a girl as a subhuman?

nausea said:
HI OP !!!

news?

theultimate341 said:
tell us more on the situation

for everything about uni i've mentioned before. all the retarded bullshit with my past roommate, my more recent past roommate and the guy with the dog. they tried to make me take another violence assessment and I refused and I got an email that I might be getting involuntarily withdrawn. I could be getting kicked out because of a few whiny normie assholes. I did not think the school people could be this stupid. this world is boundlessly cruel to subhumans

Indari said:
for everything about uni i've mentioned before. all the retarded bullshit with my past roommate, my more recent past roommate and the guy with the dog. they tried to make me take another violence assessment and I refused and I got an email that I might be getting involuntarily withdrawn. I could be getting kicked out because of a few whiny normie assholes. I did not think the school people could be this stupid. this world is boundlessly cruel to subhumans

Why didn’t u take it? It can’t be more than 30 minutes long and u just have to answer like a cuck would

KV3 said:
Why didn’t u take it? It can’t be more than 30 minutes long and u just have to answer like a cuck would

it's like 3 hr+ long and it's bullshit that they wanted me to take it again

contact a lawyer and see what your options are

Indari said:
it's like 3 hr+ long and it's bullshit that they wanted me to take it again

3 hrs for that shit fuck that

wow.

incels literally are less valued than Jews in the holocaust.

This is the price of playing normie-ball

If you want to show your power level, you have to have truly given up

That is a luxury reserved for the truly damned, @Indari

So which is it?

You cant have both.

A Good Friend said:
This is the price of playing normie-ball

If you want to show your power level, you have to have truly given up

That is a luxury reserved for the truly damned, @Indari

So which is it?

You cant have both.

i seriously might sui soon. oh wait they might be reading this. might be going to the psych ward soon!!!!!!

Indari said:
i seriously might sui soon

I don't think you should do that, but you can't both interact in the real world and trip on normalfags.

They'll show you the door every time.

Dude, take it. As much as I hate to say, but you have to conform to this society. Next option is to form an Incel Commune so we could all live in peace "REEEE-ing" at each other.

If you are in it for the dosh you could become a roughneck, sewer inspector or mobile toilet cleaner, trashman etc.

I worked as a toilet cleaner and as a crime scene cleaner for a while. It's really well paid. Noone has to know.

Indari said:

u no its over when u are involuntarily withdrawn and involuntarily celibate