Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most of us won't be happy if we get sex or loved by women

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Recruit
★★★
Another wet thread but felt like to say it, it's that I think i would never be like the normie nor chad if i ever by chance got into a good relationship and a great sex life because deep down, there's wounds that will never be healed i believe i can never get over all the harsh ways people treated me just because of my height and face. All the bullying, judgment and negligence changed me completely to a point where I could never get over it and will keep sinking in this misery for rest of my life and if you're an actual trucel you would probably feel the same way it's just not only about sex but also many other aspects.

No sex for your face

No at 30 i already mourned the fact that all my teenage years and 20's were completely schizo lonely and devoid of any kind of beauty and grace, the pain could have killed me but i'm still here and i don't give a shit. If my scars manifest themselves in some way then it will be involuntary. I don't dwell on it and i'm still able to be happy. On some days i still manage to enjoy life and feel pretty good :dab::feelsdevil:

No at 30 i already mourned the fact that all my teenage years and 20's were completely schizo lonely and devoid of any kind of beauty and grace, the pain could have killed me but i'm still here and i don't give a shit. If my scars manifest themselves in some way then it will be involuntary. I don't dwell on it and i'm still able to be happy. On some days i still manage to enjoy life and feel pretty good :dab::feelsdevil:
Good for u man, hope u keep on going

Not sure. It would certainly take time to heal but I think I would. However, I am not sure what would happen if the relationship ended.

How do you know? I mean we all don't know what it's like to get love from a foid. I got bullied a lot for my looks. I don't even care about that any more.

I`d be happier but i`ll still be ugly regardless