Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My badoo experience so far this is how it ended

A

Agoraphobicel

Greycel
So i tried to give chance to Badoo one more time ,appareantly got 3 landwhale femcels and one foid that was kinda average looking this is response i got after i matched with her and asked her for rating
Here what she said
Her:omg
Her:2/10 minimum hahahaha but
It doesnt mean you cant kiss tee hee
Her:hahahahahaha

The level of mercilessness by foids is insane
They will make fun of you in worst possible way and then gaslight you to get over their evil nature
The state of foids at 2024 is beyong evil
After i told her"You wouldnt kiss me if i was last one on earth" foid replied with:
"True hahahaha"

Just watch the long laughter it represents her lust towards end of my life and my sub5 genes,she clearly is so disgusted by my appearance she wants my bloodline dead

Women like to toy with ugly subhuman men the same way predatory animals like to toy with their prey.

It's just a funny game to them. They are soulless.

Women like to toy with ugly subhuman men the same way predatory animals like to toy with their prey.

It's just a funny game to them. They are soulless.
Indeed this is like third time i got called ugly by them in just week,i dont recommend dating apps if your ugly its beyong cruel they will openly make fun of you and tell you how you deserve to die alone just because you are ugly

Why is a 2019cel posting the first time almost 5 years after account creation ?

Most people here do so
You got me well as my name say i have extreme social anxiety i am too high inhib to participate in community im bed ridden and dont socialize

You got me well as my name say i have extreme social anxiety i am too high inhib to participate in community im bed ridden and dont socialize
Brutal, truest of truecel trait