Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My biggest 'only looks matter' proof from my life

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★
I was texting this foid when i was a bluepilled 15yo, i also acted leftist/respectful so i wasnt outed online atleast

She really liked speaking to me, until i mentioned im short, and revealed my face,

After asking her too meet up irl, she blocked me.

inb4 ''fakecel'' for talking to foids on snapchat and she rejected me bc of my looks :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

also after a couple months she was with some tallfag junkie...

Yeah I used to chat with foids for months aswell when I was still bluepilled in 2016-2017
Some of them wanted to meet up without knowing how I look like
And they all ghosted me after finding out about my height and looks

also after a couple months she was with some tallfag junkie...
the junkie part is brutal,they'll get pumped and dumped by heavy drug users than divorce their betabuxxer for smoking cause its' "disgusting". I genuinely saw it happen once LOL

"Yikes sweety so you had one bad experience and decided to go down the rabbit hole? Not all girls are the same you know, but I also don't like men under 6'5, we're allowed to have preferences you know":foidSoy:

the junkie part is brutal,they'll get pumped and dumped by heavy drug users than divorce their betabuxxer for smoking cause its' "disgusting". I genuinely saw it happen once LOL
yup.

"Yikes sweety so you had one bad experience and decided to go down the rabbit hole? Not all girls are the same you know, but I also don't like men under 6'5, we're allowed to have preferences you know":foidSoy:
nono. they would say it like this

"Yikes sweety so you had one bad experience and decided to go down the rabbit hole? Not all girls are the same you know, btw my husband is 6'5, we're allowed to have preferences you know":foidSoy:

nono. they would say it like this

"Yikes sweety so you had one bad experience and decided to go down the rabbit hole? Not all girls are the same you know, btw my husband is 6'5, we're allowed to have preferences you know":foidSoy:
Clown gender

i talked to a foid on discord every day for a little over a month and i got her instagram then she saw my pictures and stopped talking to me THAT NIGHT
her fantasies were shattered i wasn't a 6'4 chad then she went on to some other higher status guy immediately jfl

"it's your personality bro" :soy: