Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Brunch

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
IMG 7398

Eggs, bacon, and monster; all you need.

I'd consume none of that, but enjoy

Is that a coffee flavored Monster?

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Mogs my diet.

bacon has the best taste ever

View attachment 1160711
Eggs, bacon, and monster; all you need.
Looks delicious.

View: https://youtu.be/q_H8zpMu1yE?si=JKOpv7t93jXkTZhD

Eggs are perhaps evER so slightly overcooked but hey if you like the crunch and possibly a bit more sulfury of a taste then that’s what you like.

Other than that the only things I’d do differently is replace the Monster energy drink with an ice cold Coca Cola (regular or cherry is fine), a glass of milk, some hash browns and finally butter and jelly toast to make it a full breakfast of champions. :ahegao:

Also I tend to prefer scrambled eggs but fried eggs can be good too on occasion plus they’re easier and faster to make. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Nice, enjoy brocel!

WTF is a brunch?
breakfast+lunch
Yup, the most nutrient dense & healthiest food has now been ruined due to foids nature; yet another cope ruined by foids being foids :feelsjuice:
small portions
Like i’ve said, i’m a skinnycel: I’ve tried to force myself to eat more, but I just can’t.
Is that a coffee flavored Monster?
Yeah it’s so good, it’s one of the best flavors imo second only to White Monster

@Ron.Belgrade @turbocuckcel_7000
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Mogs my diet.
What’s your diet?

food unironically looks good lol i m jealous. i just survived on ramen and stale cookies today