Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My chad brother just confessed that he was molested and it really set the tone on how men in general are just thrown into life with no protection.

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
Can't really talk to anyone irl about this because he isn't ready, but holy fuck.

What makes another man get to that point where they find a child (foid or boy) attractive enough to assault them???? I'm sick to my stomach because despite being lucky with women, that's my older brother and he has dealt with this trauma all by himself and I feel shitty that I never even knew this until 20 years later.

Call me a pussy if you want bros, but to any other victim in here, I am so sorry if this has happened to you and I hope you seek justice or anything to get your power back.

I guess this post is just a reminder that men are just for sex and are feelings will never be valid.

Poor him. :feelshaha:

I got groomed on discord so I can relate somewhat but that was different.

Waaah waaah. Oh no a chad getting sex?? The horror!

broootal. All you can really do is comfort him I guess.

So i guess u are Catholic ?

My friend told me he was sexually abused by a male Muslim teacher in a mosque. I'm the only person he ever told this to

My friend told me he was sexually abused by male Muslim teacher in a mosque. I'm the only person he ever told this to

He trusts you brother. Shows what kind of person you are. Hoping he's able to overcome that trauma

What makes another man get to that point where they find a child (foid or boy) attractive enough to assault them?
Zero clue. It's bad to rape someone that's above 18, but it's on a completely different level when someone rapes a fucking child.

Boohoo, Chad gets to experience 1% of the pain we go through and loses his mind. Let me get a handkerschief

I feel sad for him. this really sucks