Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dentist had to come to my surgery

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★
My fucking dentist had to come to my surgery today I wish she should've stayed in her vacation place in and leaved me alone like when she was gone on my other dentist appointment. I get it it's her job and I'm especially jealous of her Chad lite husband. Gosh I hate her so fucking much and I hope I can find a new and different dentist soon, when I'm less busy. My foid dentist is piecing me off, however at the same time I hate having lustful attraction towards her. She's just making me horny and frustrated at the same time. I was almost tempted to want to hit her with my umbrella. When I saw her when I arrived at my appointment. I hate her and her shitty voice. This is going to be an irritating surgery no doubt but well fuck her and her Chad lite husband. All I can do is hide my true feelings,be reserved and quiet, and just behave as much as I'm frustrated with her :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

Last edited:
uMbRelLa , bro do you really care about water hitting your head , did you never took a shower or what ? :feelskek:

What surgery ?

What surgery ?
I had a hole inside my bones from gum disease around my gums. So it had to be surgically cleaned and removed the infected bone with cow bones