Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother made fun of me being friendless (so mad right now)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
This abomination knows I am ugly and have aspergers and still desides to make fun of me for not having friends! I hate her so much:feelsbadman:

brutal
you have to make her respect/fear you a bit if you want peace

Team up with your dad and beat her ass up

Should tell her I won’t be friendless for long, one way or another.

This abomination knows I am ugly and have aspergers and still desides to make fun of me for not having friends! I hate her so much:feelsbadman:
Don't blame her too much if it's the first time. Parents sometimes say and do stupid hurtful things because they're not thinking things through.

Don't blame her too much if it's the first time. Parents sometimes say and do stupid hurtful things because they're not thinking things through.
And yet they expect us to think everything through. Hypocritical scum.

Women are convinced that making friends is as simple as walking up to someone and saying hey. They believe this because this is actually how women make friends. I remember reading one ftm tranny fag's story and she mentioned that was how women make friends, but now that she's a man people just push her away when she tries to make friends :feelshaha: :feelskek:

We always say life on tutorial mode but that doesn't even begin to do it justice just how easy it is for them

Tell her that the more your life sucks the more hers will too. It's all her fault anyways.

We always say life on tutorial mode but that doesn't even begin to do it justice just how easy it is for them
the ugly deformed autistic foids live life on tutorial mode

all other foids dont even have to play the game because they already won the moment they were born

its her fucking fault you are friendless

Friends are for foids. All other friendship is transactional.
Most men are statusboosters, and their friendship will reflect that

My grandpa made fun of me for having no friends. Shit hurt man

Man. I'm sorry