Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Niggers are objectively extremely ugly facially

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Take away their height and muscles and they're the biggest truecels. I don't know how God could create these two babies without intending for one of them to suffer all their lives.

I respect blackcels, I can't imagine being a nigger who is self aware of his subhumanity. You can instantly, tell which one of these two babies is better looking, no matter how much people cope with "muh media conditioning" the second picture reminds you of filth.

Attachments

• IMG_20240507_033455.jpg
    IMG_20240507_033455.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20240507_033353.jpg
    IMG_20240507_033353.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
niggers age like fine wine
@screwthefbi

Sorry boyo, we don't get a vote on which guys are ugly. Women are the deciders.

@ethniccel1
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang

Nigger don’t need looks since they dominate in behavior (low inhib, thugmaxxed, and hyper social)

They don't even need muscle. I knew a fat nigger that lost his virginity at 13 and he was under 6ft at the time.
Media halo. I envy niggers tbh. Us sands(only curries beat us) are screwed in the media department, Thanks to the Jews.

I'm pretty sure white niggas are taller than black niggas?

I might be wrong tho

Take away their height and muscles and they're the biggest truecels. I don't know how God could create these two babies without intending for one of them to suffer all their lives.

I respect blackcels, I can't imagine being a nigger who is self aware of his subhumanity. You can instantly, tell which one of these two babies is better looking, no matter how much people cope with "muh media conditioning" the second picture reminds you of filth.
I don't like being racist and shit, we need to work together to make it in this world (though im not against seggregation)

With that said, black people are absolutely ugly, their women look like men and their men look like chimps

Nigger don’t need looks since they dominate in behavior (low inhib, thugmaxxed, and hyper social)
Agreed, bu that's still because, of media halo. Even tacocels are all those things, yet, they don't slay as much as niggers

@ethniccel1
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
The chink race is objectively worse in everything. Second worst varies by category- Face it’s blacks or indio hispanics, height its indio hispanics or curries, muscle it’s curries or east africans, dick size its curries.

I hate being a niggercel I could have white but mom was to bussy being bbced she didnt care how I would turn out could have made me white I look ugly when I see myself in a mirror

Sorry boyo, we don't get a vote on which guys are ugly. Women are the deciders.

View attachment 1153870
He's not even a good looking nigger either. He looks overweight and has no jaw definition.

I mean, there are good looking men in every race, at least get a good looking nigger instead of an ugly one.

Future Mogger

Future Gang Member

Agreed, bu that's still because, of media halo. Even tacocels are all those things, yet, they don't slay as much as niggers
Niggers are on another level + they are assumed to have intrinsic status with them (Nigculture, Nigmusic and Nigfashion) which is popular today thanks to kikes.

Whites dominates in looks
Blacks dominates in behaviors

Niggers are on another level + they are assumed to have intrinsic status with them (Nigculture, Nigmusic and Nigfashion) which is popular today thanks to kikes.

Whites dominates in looks
Blacks dominates in behaviors
What would you say is 'nigfashion?" Rings and chains?

"Look at this guys. This one outlier completely deboonks everything:soy::soy::soy:"
I wasn't saying that, read my post again. If a foid thinks a guy is attractive, she instantly outvotes the entire incelosphere and every gonial-angle expert and canthal tilt assessor.

I wasn't saying that, read my post again. If a foid thinks a guy is attractive, she instantly outvotes the entire incelosphere and every gonial-angle expert and canthal tilt assessor.
Its naive to think that a foid who is together with an ugly guy doesnt cheat on him

Being hated just for existing sucks men, we're just trying to get by regardless of race. You would think your fellow incels would understand what that feels like but i guess not. Im actually blackbilled on all humans atp, normies are evil because they dont even try to see the world through the prespective of outcasts, but incels are also equally evil because they understand the pain of outcasts yet choose to be evil anyway.

I have heard girls say they love nigger faces and only their opinion matters. Perhaps they are just uglier as kids because of the masculine faces.