Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody dresses up anymore

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
I went out to a graduation ceremony and everyone was dressed like shit, sweat pants, hoodies, fucking pajama pants. I'm not even some kind of prude, but I have enough self respect to not wear fucking sweat pants out of the house to an important event. Has everyone just succumbed to being fat slovenly retards? How do I, as an extremely depressed incel, manage to put more care into my appearance than the normgroid masses? I hate everyone so much, to think that all these fat fucking disgusting vermin dregs have managed to reproduce and live their happy little lives being fat, thoughtless, lowest common denominator consumers, it makes me furious. I'm a sensitive young man, decomposing alone in my bedroom as cretin filth run around humping each other like animals, creating more filth.

I went out to a graduation ceremony and everyone was dressed like shit, sweat pants, hoodies, fucking pajama pants. I'm not even some kind of prude, but I have enough self respect to not wear fucking sweat pants out of the house to an important event. Has everyone just succumbed to being fat slovenly retards? How do I, as an extremely depressed incel, manage to put more care into my appearance than the normgroid masses? I hate everyone so much, to think that all these fat fucking disgusting vermin dregs have managed to reproduce and live their happy little lives being fat, thoughtless, lowest common denominator consumers, it makes me furious. I'm a sensitive young man, decomposing alone in my bedroom as cretin filth run around humping each other like animals, creating more filth.
no one cares about anything anymore.

The chads and stacies who have been passing you in the hallways and completely ignoring your existence for the last four years show up at graduation wearing nothing but sweatpants and hoodies, meanwhile you got all dressed up in your nicest suit. Absolutely brutal.

The chads and stacies who have been passing you in the hallways and completely ignoring your existence for the last four years show up at graduation wearing nothing but sweatpants and hoodies, meanwhile you got all dressed up in your nicest suit. Absolutely brutal.
Just like another day to them.

No dressing up for your face.

No collar for you're flabby neck beard

I think you guys missed the point but that's alright.

you are a sensitive young man but chad sniffs shit out of prime youth teenie ass

what outfit do you usually wear in public brocel?

How do I, as an extremely depressed incel, manage to put more care into my appearance than the normgroid masses?
Well here is my advice and I got this advice from my mom, a foid, so take it with a grain of salt as well as an open mind:
Beauty products. You know those gay ass mud cremes that holes put on their faces in movies all the time? That. Try that, also get yourself some Shea butter hair jell, it really helps with your curls.

As for clothes, just dress however you want. I keep it classical with jeans and a short sleeved button shirts, but you do you. I know that it sounds gay to put on beauty products on your face, but it really does work, keep in mind this isn't makeup.

Should have fucking done something about it (in gta)

When i think of the inner city in my town and how normies are there this doesn't surprise me. Not dressing good is almost like a narcissistic/cynical self-defense reflex because society around you is narcissistic and cynical too. Yeah contemporary normies are this detestable and pathetic everything they affect turns into shit. I swear i get somewhat salty comments like "he's so proud" etc the moment i don't walk staring the fucking ground.

Can only imagine what it would be for a clean-cut mf in a suit to walk there and maybe that's why you don't see any nowadays. The smirks and snarky comments cause normies immediately feel inferior would be so annoying. Just such a bad energy 24/7 from these subhumans, i really want to kill them, and i'd probably go to heaven for it.

Last edited:
Wearing Suits is Tryhard

Normies dont like Tryhards

You may Appear Tight / Dense .

Normies will Chatter , maybe even Laugh as a Result of it .

So why bother? . Why act forward " ? when most People dont .

@HOBO @Kamanbert

Who gives a fuck I'm not getting pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back