Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Non-smoking Asian women getting lung cancer at a high rate;

This nigga really put this as lifefuel :feelshaha:
But, still fuck noodlewhores

Being an Asian American female myself, I think the fact that many of us cook at home and the way we cook foods may have something to do with it. First of all typical Asian cooking style calls for high heat stir frying. Usually it generates a lot of steam and SMOKE. The gas used to fuel the stove also generates carcinogenic compounds. We use hood vent that pulls air out, but not every home has that feature, and not all of them can move air out quickly enough. I think the combination of smoke and gas fire may contribute to the lung cancer. I haven't seen any study on whether cooking habit has anything to do with lung cancer. I hope someone can start this study soon.

Being an Asian American female myself, I think the fact that many of us cook at home and the way we cook foods may have something to do with it. First of all typical Asian cooking style calls for high heat stir frying. Usually it generates a lot of steam and SMOKE. The gas used to fuel the stove also generates carcinogenic compounds. We use hood vent that pulls air out, but not every home has that feature, and not all of them can move air out quickly enough. I think the combination of smoke and gas fire may contribute to the lung cancer. I haven't seen any study on whether cooking habit has anything to do with lung cancer. I hope someone can start this study soon.
What the actual fuck.