Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill None of us has "made it so far"

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
The problem with this type of cringe worthy talk is assuming living as a subhuman is mentally harder than dying, but it's not

"Normies wouldn't last a day", "You got this!!", "I can't keep going anymore" etc, as if we got a switch in the back of our skull that can be pressed at anytime to kys, but it's not like that at all

The unconscious rejection of death is the deepest, strongest, most primal part of our being, doesn't matter how absolutely DOGSHIT your life is, it takes a lot and I mean a looooot to kill yourself, it takes DECADES of unbearable suffering to gain the madness and low inhibition to accept the idea of actually like KILLING yourself with what's available

I am not "strong" AT ALL, if I was strong I would've roped a long time ago, just silently continuing to live this garbage half-ass existence and coom and gloom is the easier option

@CopingForBrutality @Bianor @incelerated

I am not "strong" AT ALL, if I was strong I would've roped a long time ago, just silently continuing to live this garbage half-ass existence and coom and gloom is the easier option

Normies wouldn't last a day

Normies wouldn't last a day
Life is not a competition, in a competition inactivity makes you lose, but inactivity in life won't kill you, the part of you that decides how long you live (body) is not under your control, "you" mostly don't have a say at all

I've said many times that the people who look down on me would have killed themselves if they had my childhood.

I've said many times that the people who look down on me would have killed themselves if they had my childhood.
Mega cope, killing yourself is almost always the harder option

I think it's easy with a firearm.
Other methods are much harder mentally.

There are (were) normies who kill themselves over a break up, even though they have other options unlike us, who will never get to experience break ups because we will never get into a relationship in the first place. If they woke up one day as an ugly, autistic, short male they would off themselves within a week.

The problem with this type of cringe worthy talk is assuming living as a subhuman is mentally harder than dying, but it's not

"Normies wouldn't last a day", "You got this!!", "I can't keep going anymore" etc, as if we got a switch in the back of our skull that can be pressed at anytime to kys, but it's not like that at all

The unconscious rejection of death is the deepest, strongest, most primal part of our being, doesn't matter how absolutely DOGSHIT your life is, it takes a lot and I mean a looooot to kill yourself, it takes DECADES of unbearable suffering to gain the madness and low inhibition to accept the idea of actually like KILLING yourself with what's available

this is so real, i wanna die so badly but my fear of death is just too strong. i fucking hate this dilemna, hating life but also hating death

I agree. Thats the suicide pill. I dont want to die even though my life sucks because my brain simply wont let me.

People make jokes about suicide but the real truth is that no one will actually kill themselves. Maybe one in a thousand.

I agree. Thats the suicide pill. I dont want to die even though my life sucks because my brain simply wont let me.

People make jokes about suicide but the real truth is that no one will actually kill themselves. Maybe one in a thousand.
:yes: :blackpill:

It goes back to the point where everyone is actually the same had they been given the same shortcomings. If someone was placed with the same dealings (genetics, sequence of events and environment) as me, they would have also lived like I did and survived till now. Those accumulation of events and the genetic factors IS me, if I were to live in a different sequence of events or had different genetics then that wouldn't be me at all which is why it's cope to say "normies wouldn't last a day" because normies wouldn't be normie if they teleported to your life.

It's as if I were saying "I" would have had a better life if my father married a tall girl, because the result of that would not be you. It doesn't make any sense. The teleport part makes no sense either because you are the slow accumulation of what transformed you into you. Pair it with the coom and gloom of this world, and that is the reason why you haven't roped either. You didn't teleport to your situation straight away and neither can anyone else, your result was a slow process just like everyone else's result.

If you think about it like that, there is no concept of "strength", even IF you kill yourself it's not saying you're strong, all it means is that your dealings were orchestrated well enough to a point that it was able to curb a biological instinct (survival). That would explain why both subhumans and some gigarich hedonic hollywood fags end up roping, doesn't have much to do with strength

Last edited:
@Schery 6 had massive balls, he roped at 16

It goes back to the point where everyone is actually the same had they been given the same shortcomings. If someone was placed with the same dealings (genetics, sequence of events and environment) as me, they would have also lived like I did and survived till now. Those accumulation of events and the genetic factors IS me, if I were to live in a different sequence of events or had different genetics then that wouldn't be me at all which is why it's cope to say "normies wouldn't last a day" because normies wouldn't be normie if they teleported to your life.

It's as if I were saying "I" would have had a better life if my father married a tall girl, because the result of that would not be you. It doesn't make any sense. The teleport part makes no sense either because you are the slow accumulation of what transformed you into you. Pair it with the coom and gloom of this world, and that is the reason why you haven't roped either. You didn't teleport to your situation straight away and neither can anyone else, your result was a slow process just like everyone else's result.

If you think about it like that, there is no concept of "strength", even IF you kill yourself it's not saying you're strong, all it means is that your dealings were orchestrated well enough to a point that it was able to curb a biological instinct (survival). That would explain why both subhumans and some gigarich hedonic hollywood fags end up roping
:yes::yes::feelsohh: :bigbrain: