Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normies act EXACTLY like animals

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL; Dr (Waterrrrrrrr)
Normies do not have any morals, unless something is about them or it is in relation with them.

An experience which will help the reader understand what this post is about, will be related in the following moment, one which we all have experienced and seen time and time again in the educational space:
Students are coming into class, and they start talking. Everybody talks quietly at first, but for no particular reason, they start getting louder and louder. Why is that?

Well, to tell you, it IS for a particular reason, that being the fact that normies have their brain structured like animals. Normies LOVE dominating others.
The reason for their groups getting louder and louder as i said before, is because friend group A wants to dominate friend group B. And the concept of dominance is not in act when it comes to JUST THIS behaviour, but in all things social.

I would like the reader to understand this concept to properly understand this entire post:
In order for the social hierarchy not only thrive, but JUST SIMPLY TO EXIST, dominance of the weak is 100% NEEDED.
The husband needs to dominate the wife in all things, the wife the kids, the boss his employee, and the king his pepole.
All of these things are a must for happiness.

Dominance is one of the many reasons for bullying. And even if one argues that this may not be, all other reasons which could be brought up are related back to the bully's need for dominance of the strange victim.
When the victim is ugly, then the bully asserts his dominance by ridiculing.
When the victim cannot defend themselves, the bully asserts his dominance with physical violence.
Etc.

Any other stereotypical things that us sub5's know that normies do are the following:
-judging
-verbal violence
-stupidity because of following animal instincts

This begs the following statement:
NORMIES ARE EXACTLY LIKE ANIMALS BECAUSE THE FOLLOW THEIR ANIMALISTIC INSTINCTS WITHOUT CARE FOR MORALITY AND EQUALITY.

Now, lets look at nature itself, shall we?

A short copy-paste from animalia.bio
A dominance hierarchy (formerly and colloquially called a pecking order) is a type of social hierarchy that arises when members of animal social groups interact, creating a ranking system. A dominant higher-ranking individual is sometimes called alpha, and the submissive lower-ranking individual a beta. In social living groups, members are likely to compete for access to limited resources and mating opportunities. Rather than fighting each time they meet, relative rank is established between individuals of the same sex, with higher-ranking individuals often gaining more access to resources and mates. Based on repetitive interactions, social order is created that is subject to change each time a dominant animal is challenged by a subordinate one..

We ALL know the story of the ugly duckling, a subduck gets rejected by his own mother.

Fuck this shit im tired of writting lol

TAGS:
@Ron.Belgrade
@NeverEvenBegan
@Adolf Kitler
@StefiBeaLipton
@Yogurt Male

They are bullies. They are hyenas who can smell weakness like sharks smell blood in the water.

I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. It's over for me anyway. But they can smell weakness and that's when they strike. It's so brutal. I just want to be left alone, there's nothing for me in society anyway. No one wants me. I just try to subsist but they hate me anyway.

I don't bring attention to me, I don't bother anyone. Yet they still want to bully me.

They are bullies. They are hyenas who can smell weakness like sharks smell blood in the water.
Yes.
I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. It's over for me anyway. But they can smell weakness and that's when they strike. It's so brutal. I just want to be left alone, there's nothing for me in society anyway. No one wants me. I just try to subsist but they hate me anyway.
Satan tells them to asserts their dominance because he controls the world
I don't bring attention to me, I don't bother anyone. Yet they still want to bully me.
Sorry Bud. You're not entiteled to safety

BE glad when they get slaughtered like pigs by a school Shooter.

Shoot Hunter GIF by SA Company

Hold It John Wayne GIF by GritTV
Video Game Snow GIF by Facepunch Studios
Shooting Bang Bang GIF by GritTV
Shooting Bang Bang GIF by GritTV

Normies are not human, they are soulless creatures.

high IQ thread

Ce pulă, io știam că ți-ai luat ban.
Pepe thinking 1024x1024 3847197496

Înalt IQ ață.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Who the fuck is @Yogurt Male

Normies are responsible for the rise of faggotry, violence (wars, genocides, etc.), promiscuity, infanticide, slavery, etc. ... of course they're fucking animals. Now, compare that to the everyday incel? We're fucking saints compared to them.