Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies are basically niggers; Lessons to be learned from niggers.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
In trying to make myself more normie I observe niggers as I believe they are the most primal form of normieism.
1. Always suck up to the big dog on the block.
Big dog Tyrone gets all the resources and women while everyone else fights for scraps, but the thing is: You cant act like it. You have to act like big man Tyrone is the boss while manipulating him or amassing homeboys to take him out if he gets tyranical (revolution).
2. Be aware of your status and act like it.
If you are the lowest, you have to act like it. Yes, we all wish we were Big Dog Tyrone, but that's doesn't mean you can act like it. If you act like it Big man Tyrone will get upset and set his goons on you. You work secretly to improve your status while acting you don't mind it.
3. Think of the social landscape as a game.
The only way to get the desired outcome is to act a certain way to others. Thats why no one is nice to you, because they dont like you and dont think they can get anything from you. It works the other way too. If you want something, you have induce positive emotions in the other person, or at the very least reduce negative emotions.
4. The people in closest proximity to you are the homies.
Always pretend to give a fuck about the block even if you couldnt care less. Niggers were constantly engaged in tribal warfare (and still are) and anyone that isnt on the team is a liability.
Anyways these are the lessons Ive learned from niggers. Thank you for reading (or not idc).

Of course. Normieness as of now is an expression of baser instincts so it's only natural it overlaps with the human abomination that is the nigga. Not saying a black person can't transcend that mental state though but still :feelsUgh:

TND (both variants) in a month, buddy-boyos :feelsokman:

In trying to make myself more normie I observe niggers as I believe they are the most primal form of normieism.
Big dog Tyrone gets all the resources and women while everyone else fights for scraps, but the thing is: You cant act like it. You have to act like big man Tyrone is the boss while manipulating him or amassing homeboys to take him out if he gets tyranical (revolution).
If you are the lowest, you have to act like it. Yes, we all wish we were Big Dog Tyrone, but that's doesn't mean you can act like it. If you act like it Big man Tyrone will get upset and set his goons on you. You work secretly to improve your status while acting you don't mind it.
The only way to get the desired outcome is to act a certain way to others. Thats why no one is nice to you, because they dont like you and dont think they can get anything from you. It works the other way too. If you want something, you have induce positive emotions in the other person, or at the very least reduce negative emotions.
Always pretend to give a fuck about the block even if you couldnt care less. Niggers were constantly engaged in tribal warfare (and still are) and anyone that isnt on the team is a liability.
Anyways these are the lessons Ive learned from niggers. Thank you for reading (or not idc).
Yeah it’s fucking brutal I’ve been the lowest person in Normie groups for a while now

I emulate niggers by taking resources from others and not caring.

if I had a dollar for everytime this forum talked about niggers Id be able to betabux stacies (not that I want to)

Are you in high school, boyo?

Never pay your full share and cuck the system let the empowered foids become net tax payers.

Congrats, you learned how human hierarchies work.

Never relax around normies

normies are like niggers because they are retarded

Very astute POV.

Looks like someone studied the

48 laws of power by Robert Greene

Law #1
"Never outshine the master..."

48 laws of power by Robert Greene
Laughably overrated book written by an ugly jew fuck that preaches PUA tactics like a blue-pilled faggot

NOW LETS PLAY RAP MUSIC ON FULL VOLUME

Never pay your full share and cuck the system let the empowered foids become net tax payers.
This. Male hierarchies used to work up to a point because women were in the kitchen. Now that women are free and soy men get to attack us, I will be a sneaky bastard and take what I can.

Massive IQ post. Amazing how much information can be gleaned about primal caveman instincts from a quick visit to the black part of town.

This. Male hierarchies used to work up to a point because women were in the kitchen. Now that women are free and soy men get to attack us, I will be a sneaky bastard and take what I can.
Well said! Monogamy is a good system however there's no point in paying for the cow when you can get the milk for free ( via neetbux).