Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill one major incel trait is going through an islam phase

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
I used to have Islam phase and was truly thinking of converting because I needed to cope with something , so Islam connected the most with me out of any other religion out there but I quickly realized that this shit is pointless plus I live in a very islamophobic household and people in general dislike muslims.

I still listen to nasheeds and what truly got me into Islam were the nasheeds themselves which gave me temporary peace at that time.

Normies who convert to Islam usually do it because they think that it is the religion of "peace" and also Islam is mainstream right now because of Palestine, but Incels who converted or have thought about converting got "recruited" through extremism and a sense of belonging to a community as I often see that muslims are very open to new converts.

I wanted to belong to a community because I was so alone but right now I am beyond that. I don't really mind that much being lonely nowadays.

You have a lot of advantages by being raised in a muslim household such as belonging to a community of billions , the Islam brotherhood is real from what I've seen online.

never began when getting mogged by Charles Martel

I went through the trad christian phase as a teen but I never liked Islam.

Islam would just make the situation worse imo.

Islam would just make the situation worse imo.
elaborate on how truly believing something would make your life worse ?

It would have made my home life worse since my dad does not like Islam and he would most likely get into arguments with me all the time as he is Christian.

Listening to nasheeds and thinking Isis (the egyptian god) would solve our problems?

Yeah, relatable shit

God coping is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Nasheeds are based: In fact, look at this

I didn't go through a phase like this though: However, I did go through a Trad Christian phase.

Nasheeds are kinda gay as it's just some guy moaning in your ear jfl

Also while Islam does promote valuing a person's level of faith for marriage over anything else, that's not gonna stop lookism discrimination

Islam also has a slave master dynamic between you and God which is very humiliating imo

Islam is the worst religion for Incels as it allows polyamory, so essentially instutitionalized hypergamy.

@Chudpreet
@RealSchizo holy shit dude, we damn near live the same life :forcedsmile: The wannabe-black to wannabe-Muslim to white nationalist pipeline might be legit.

I had a redpill/masculinity coper phase back in 2021, a great period of which I spent being heavily fixated on Islam and Islamic history. I had that phase a whole year before normie nigfluencers like Sneako and Tate did, JFL (though I suppose it wasn't really a "phase" for those guys since they actually went ahead and converted). I mistakenly saw the Islamic world as the last bastion of "trad" and masculine civilization on Earth, when that just isn't true.
I didn't go through a phase like this though: However, I did go through a Trad Christian phase.
I think every right wing incel had a trad religious phase at some point that coincided with a masculinity coper phase

Quran recitations are beautiful

Too lazy to get on my knees 5x a day

I had a Christian Identity phase so I guess we all have a religious phase

@RealSchizo holy shit dude, we damn near live the same life :forcedsmile: The wannabe-black to wannabe-Muslim to white nationalist pipeline might be legit.

I had a redpill/masculinity coper phase back in 2021, a great period of which I spent being heavily fixated on Islam and Islamic history. I had that phase a whole year before normie nigfluencers like Sneako and Tate did, JFL (though I suppose it wasn't really a "phase" for those guys since they actually went ahead and converted). I mistakenly saw the Islamic world as the last bastion of "trad" and masculine civilization on Earth, when that just isn't true.

I think every right wing incel had a trad religious phase at some point that coincided with a masculinity coper phase
Btw are you born Muslim???

Nasheeds are kinda gay as it's just some guy moaning in your ear jfl
Ironically you would find yourself agreeing with the most extreme of Muslims who think nasheeds are music and want them banned
Islam also has a slave master dynamic between you and God which is very humiliating imo
Tbh that's the point of their religion, I think Islam means submission or something

True. I had a Islamic phase too, a small one and not reallt that religious, but I saw Islam as the last basti of traditionalism as well.

However, something like Christianity would be much more preferable, because of the polygamy thing of Islam

Nasheeds are based: In fact, look at this

View attachment 1158981

Wish he could've gone to immigration offices and embassies too for part 2 (in starcraft). Fear needs to be stricken into the hearts of invaders and the treacherous unconscious profiteers.