Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over if you are mixed race (mixedmaxxed muttcels get in here)

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
I am half white and half taconigger (hence my name) and it’s awful. I’m white enough to where other spics call me a gringo, and although I speak good enough Spanish, I only ever spoke it with my father, so even though it’s technically correct, it’s very formal and stilted, and I know literally no slang. I also never lived in any hispanic country, so I don’t know too much of the culture. Other hispanics switch between Spanish and English and even mix the languages, throwing words in for both, I can’t do this. It’s like I need to switch into Spanish mode or English mode whenever I switch languages, and I can’t just throw out a few words in one language then switch to the other like everyone else does. I also literally cannot recognize accents at all, save for Chilean/Argentinian, and Spanish (Spain) which are very obvious, so I have no idea where someone is from until they tell me. Meanwhile, my accent is painfully bad, so everyone knows that I’m whitewashed immediately.

I look passably white enough at some angles, but because of my height and eye color, most people (including foids) realize that I’m ethnic, so they’re immediately put off.

I’m rejected by both groups, just like ER before me. Any other mixedmaxxed muttcels in here?

Yes I'm mixed half black half white

Last edited:
Never began for mutts. They have no identity and tend to have more mental issues than a pure raced person

quadroon, but it doesn't really impact me in any way

I am half white and half taconigger (hence my name) and it’s awful. I’m white enough to where other spics call me a gringo, and although I speak good enough Spanish, I only ever spoke it with my father, so even though it’s technically correct, it’s very formal and stilted, and I know literally no slang. I also never lived in any hispanic country, so I don’t know too much of the culture. Other hispanics switch between Spanish and English and even mix the languages, throwing words in for both, I can’t do this. It’s like I need to switch into Spanish mode or English mode whenever I switch languages, and I can’t just throw out a few words in one language then switch to the other like everyone else does. I also literally cannot recognize accents at all, save for Chilean/Argentinian, and Spanish (Spain) which are very obvious, so I have no idea where someone is from until they tell me. Meanwhile, my accent is painfully bad, so everyone knows that I’m whitewashed immediately.

I look passably white enough at some angles, but because of my height and eye color, most people (including foids) realize that I’m ethnic, so they’re immediately put off.

I’m rejected by both groups, just like ER before me. Any other mixedmaxxed muttcels in here?
Kill them

I’m rejected by both groups
Same but I don't think it made my life worse.
The real problem is that my main language isn't the language of the country I live in, so I have a very different culture and also know 0 slang.

Never began for mutts. They have no identity and tend to have more mental issues than a pure raced person
Very true unfortunately

I am half white and half taconigger
Brutal, there's a half taco/half white strong-faced whore on YouTube who has millions of views just for speaking Spanish, her looks-match is contemplating joining this forum

Same but I don't think it made my life worse.
The real problem is that my main language isn't the language of the country I live in, so I have a very different culture and also know 0 slang.
Brutal, at least my English is better than my Spanish, I’m still a stuttering retard, but I have a good understanding of the language at least, so as soon as I finish uni and can move somewhere less hispanic I might have some chance of fitting in racially among whites.

Honestly, a big negative is that it ruins my chances of geomaxxing, since I don’t look white enough for any latin Americans to think I’m le exotic American, so if I do go through with it, I’d have to go to SEA. If I just took after my mother a little bit more I could geomaxx in most of south America.

Romanichal Gypsy here, currycell but just worse tbh. Especially awful experience when i'm in a town that's about 95%+ white it's brutal

quadroon, but it doesn't really impact me in any way
Do you get a lightskin halo? I’ve noticed that niggers tend to love quadroons because they have superior white features while not being evil crakkkas.

Honestly, a big negative is that it ruins my chances of geomaxxing, since I don’t look white enough for any latin Americans to think I’m le exotic American, so if I do go through with it, I’d have to go to SEA. If I just took after my mother a little bit more I could geomaxx in most of south America.
That sucks. You already know spanish so it would have been even easier.
You can't try and fraud your way into looking like a gringo ?

What do you mean at some angles? Are your facial-features more White/Caucasoid or Amerindian?

That sucks. You already know spanish so it would have been even easier.
You can't try and fraud your way into looking like a gringo ?
I have been trying, I’ve tried out a lot of haircuts until I found one that makes me look pretty white, and I shave daily since my facial hair is a dead giveaway. I also wear sunscreen despite not needing it, since I tan very easily.

I’ve actually been able to fool a few white people, and they were surprised when they learned I can speak Spanish, but other hispanics spot me right away.

I think the biggest barriers are my bone structure, my ears, and the fact that I’m short, since most hispanics stereotype all whites as being very tall. I feel like white people hold less rigid stereotypes, so they’ll overlook one or two details that should give me away.

Do you get a lightskin halo? I’ve noticed that niggers tend to love quadroons because they have superior white features while not being evil crakkkas.
In the Netherlands most people have fair skin, so not really. Most people wouldn't be able to tell I'm a quadroon just by looking at me anyway.

What side is the black from?

Also interesting to hear that OPs Hispanic comes from his dads side; guess “muh JBW” isn’t as strong as people put it out to be.

In the Netherlands most people have fair skin, so not really. Most people wouldn't be able to tell I'm a quadroon just by looking at me anyway.
Oh, I didn’t know you were Dutch. Yeah, there aren’t many black people there right? As long as you can blend in well enough where you’re at that should help. I feel like it’s easier to fool white people than ethnics for some reason, white people have confused me as white before, but no hispanic has ever.

other hispanics spot me right away.
brutal
It might still be doable in peru or bolivia ? They have way more natives.

Have you tried tanning your hair blonde ?

What side is the black from?

Also interesting to hear that OPs Hispanic comes from his dads side; guess “muh JBW” isn’t as strong as people put it out to be.
On My father side. And I never met him

Last edited:
brutal
It might still be doable in peru or bolivia ? They have way more natives.
Maybe, those places are a lot more mixed and native, so I would look more white by comparison, but it would be a risk.
Have you tried tanning your hair blonde ?
I’ve considered it, but I have a fade on the sides of my head (very short, but I don’t keep it fully shaved) so the dye would grow out very quickly, I’d have to change my hairstyle. I also think my skin might be a bit too dark for it to be believable, but maybe a dirty blonde could work.

I'm triple mixed race, white, spic and curry

what risk nigga, just visit machu pichu or whatever while you're there so the trip isn't wasted if it fails
I’m not too into sightseeing, so mostly it would just be a waste of money, but ig it would be a good fallback if it fails. I’m kind of a brokie, which is why I’m so worried about the money.

I’m not too into sightseeing, so mostly it would just be a waste of money, but ig it would be a good fallback if it fails. I’m kind of a brokie, which is why I’m so worried about the money.
fair enough
no idea how much a trip to latam would cost. 5k ? more ?

fair enough
no idea how much a trip to latam would cost. 5k ? more ?
I’m not too sure either thh, but definitely in the thousands, especially anywhere that attracts tourists probably not more than 5k unless I’d stay for months, but I’m still in uni rn, so I haven’t looked into the cost too much yet.