Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Overweight foid with FASD has a bodycount of 18

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I cant sleep, fuck it, ill just share a short story.

There is a foid at my work who has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (google it if you dont know what it means) and she is also overweight, but not landwhale tier. I once overheard her talking with the 6"7ft gay Chad about their body count each other and the foid said she had a bc of 18 as if it was nothing. She also remembered the nationality and all that stuff of every partner she had. Literally never began, a fat, non NT foid has a bc of 18 while we cant even get a single foid

Remember those are the roasties complaining amount not being able to find a man.

FAS foid has a sex life, she only had to yes and show up
:lasereyes:

Remember those are the roasties complaining amount not being able to find a man.
I remember her saying 2 years ago that she changed and she doesnt want to sleep around anymore. Yeah sure:feelshaha:

I know a foid that looks like she has FASD (I'm not entirely sure) and she already has 3 fucking kids. At least she's not a coal-burner though.

I know a foid that looks like she has FASD (I'm not entirely sure) and she already has 3 fucking kids. At least she's not a coal-burner though.
God forbid she has sons

It all gets so tiring

I'm just drawing a picture of her in my head right now, and I can just imagine what dysgenic piece of trash that foid is: Once again, the blackpill is proven right before your eyes yet Redditors would ask for a "source" even though I could find countless scientific articles proving what we say.

And I fucking hate Chads who are faggots: Life gave them a gift, and they just piss it all away, I hope he gets killed by Muslims.
Her kids look normal but her baby daddy is some NTmaxxed manlet thug.
What race is the baby daddy ?
So he's a Wigger- I fucking hate people like him, and it proves just how dysgenic we are becoming, as well as how Nig "culture" will have its consequences on society, since Normshits think it's "cool"

So he's a Wigger- I fucking hate people like him, and it proves just how dysgenic we are becoming, as well as how Nig "culture" will have its consequences on society, since Normshits think it's "cool"
Niggers didnt invent thugmaxxing, there are all kinds of thugmaxxings around the world, whether it to be a cartel member in Mexiko, a mafioso in Italy or a Yakuza in Japan

Truest femcel on planet Earth

How can whites thugmax ?
Niggers didnt invent thugmaxxing, there are all kinds of thugmaxxings around the world, whether it to be a cartel member in Mexiko, a mafioso in Italy or a Yakuza in Japan
Well yeah I know, and my location probably indicates I have some bias jfl: Most Whites here who "thugmaxx" tend to listen to rap, dress like thugs, etc. which all stems from the Ghetto "thugmaxx" culture.

Adding onto what you said also, I've heard some form of thugmaxxing specific to EE/Slavs exists.

I cant sleep, fuck it, ill just share a short story.

There is a foid at my work who has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (google it if you dont know what it means) and she is also overweight, but not landwhale tier. I once overheard her talking with the 6"7ft gay Chad about their body count each other and the foid said she had a bc of 18 as if it was nothing. She also remembered the nationality and all that stuff of every partner she had. Literally never began, a fat, non NT foid has a bc of 18 while we cant even get a single foid
like mother like daughter

glad my ancestry is pure samurai and british aristocracy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back