Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Paki foid coworker uses my autism against me

Airwaver

Airwaver

Banned
-
She keeps staring at me, acting sarcastic towards me, smirks rudely at me. At some point I want to bash her head in grabbing her hair and hijab. Wouldn't be haram they allow it in Islam anyway.

She knows what's she's doing; she's trying to act rude towards me cause she knows I'm retarded.

Last edited:
Give her grapes Ahahahaha

Mogs me for having an interaction with a foid

nothing new here

She keeps staring at me, acting sarcastic towards me, smirks rudely at me. At some point I want to bash her head in grabbing her hair and hijab. Wouldn't be haram they allow it in Islam anyway.

She knows what's she's doing; she's trying to act rude towards me cause she knows I'm retarded.
Honestly, just rape her.

What country?

perhaps she wants your hwc(haram white cock)

If its allowed then teach her a lesson.

UKstan

say what you want about currycels but they dont shove islam into peoples faces. nor am i indian and throw cow shit like snowballs in curryland
yes, I got excited about the curry, but Pakistanis need to be deported, everyone, even if he is “adequate”, he is in any case a sick idiot who wants to impose his religion of shit with a forced smile and fake hyper-kindness

yes, I got excited about the curry, but Pakistanis need to be deported, everyone, even if he is “adequate”, he is in any case a sick idiot who wants to impose his religion of shit with a forced smile and fake hyper-kindness
better than ☪️ancer thats all i can say

better than ☪️ancer thats all i can say
Islam is destroying our world, all that Muslims can do is terrorist attacks, while atheists and Christians are making progress in scientific works

Amen brother
I hope all Hindus will abandon Islam and become either Christians or atheists, there are 1.5 billion of you, this will have a great impact, even Africa is gradually becoming Christian thanks to cooperation with Russia

I hope all Hindus will abandon Islam and become either Christians or atheists, there are 1.5 billion of you, this will have a great impact, even Africa is gradually becoming Christian thanks to cooperation with Russia
bro Christianity is a middle eastern religion, it was already in africa before europe. Islam just killed it off there until european missionaries spread it there.

If isn't illegal on her religion then why don't you do it
or are you a glow nigger:feelsseriously:

i dont want to convert to abrahamic ass religion. These niggers all say they're prophet is the right one but keep ripping off Zoroastrianism. Abrahamic religions are the cancer of the world; cause more wars, oppression, death, misery, depression.
If isn't illegal on her religion then why don't you do it
or are you a glow nigger:feelsseriously:
The UK is woke so if I did they will say "iSlAm iS a pEaCefUl rElIgIoN" and say that I'm lying. Also I refuse to touch pakis they stink of curry

i dont want to convert to abrahamic ass religion. These niggers all say they're prophet is the right one but keep ripping off Zoroastrianism. Abrahamic religions are the cancer of the world; cause more wars, oppression, death, misery, depression.

The UK is woke so if I did they will say "iSlAm iS a pEaCefUl rElIgIoN" and say that I'm lying. Also I refuse to touch pakis they stink of curry
And i tough canada goverment was fucked up

plan your retribution

I fucking hate paki shit foids from Uk more than anything. Filthy hairy currys. Shit oozing out of their skin that’s how brown they are

say what you want about currycels but they dont shove islam into peoples faces. nor am i indian and throw cow shit like snowballs in curryland
You're still a pajeet. You need to go back

Paki women are :feelspuke:

I like how braindead currycels think being non-muslim and self-hating absolves them of their curryness. like no you're still a shitskin retard and whites will never like you so go back traitor :lul:

Permaban - Transsexual comments
Someday I'll overdose on codeine to escape the fact that I was born a 5'7 skinny fat ugly currycel male rather than a blonde German 5'2 white female that can exploit herself for gain in the 1930s :/

I like how braindead currycels think being non-muslim and self-hating absolves them of their curryness. like no you're still a shitskin retard and whites will never like you so go back traitor :lul:
Your jealous I still have a bigger penis cause I'm not white like u

Your jealous I still have a bigger penis cause I'm not white like u
Curries have the smallest average penis size in the world, dude. Only tied with SE Asians