Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pattaya Tutorial

I have a bad feeling that Thailand is chad only or NT ok looking normie at the minimum now. Thailand is a meme and Philippines is getting up there too as Europe is soon openly polyamorous.

I have a bad feeling that Thailand is chad only or NT ok looking normie at the minimum now. Thailand is a meme and Philippines is getting up there too as Europe is soon openly polyamorous.
Yes now is the final time to go there need to go there in the next 2-3 years it will be over after that too many passportbros and normies storming the beaches now days.

That thing looks like a ladyboy. But Good thing most whitecels are attracted to these whores, instead, of roping. If only I was taller and better looking, I could have had
A nice Lebanese maiden by now :feelsrope:

Yes now is the final time to go there need to go there in the next 2-3 years it will be over after that too many passportbros and normies storming the beaches now days.
:yes:
I hope you find your way to SEA as soon as possible and make it at the first destination, no need to travel further than Thailand.

even if you just want to fuck prostitutes and leave and dont want to ascend by getting a noodlewhore gf?

@Incline

even if you just want to fuck prostitutes and leave and dont want to ascend by getting a noodlewhore gf?

@Incline
It’s getting difficult tbh. Gogo bars like pinup mostly only allow Asian guys and some white girls and are very expensive like expect to pay $300 to take a girls from there. If I wanted to pay $300 I would go to Europe and fuck a hot Ukrainian. Nightclubs male to female ratio is not good too. The best and easiest way to meet women is a dating app called Thai friendly it’s like Uber for hoes you ask them to come over and they will be at your door in 30 minutes for $50-60 but they are often low quality full tattoos hardcore working girls that keep running around from one hotel room to the other all day and they don’t speak English. So yeah even though you can have sex it will not solve your loneliness issue.

I highly recommend the Philippines over Thailand. At least they speak English there.

It’s getting difficult tbh. Gogo bars like pinup mostly only allow Asian guys and some white girls and are very expensive like expect to pay $300 to take a girls from there. If I wanted to pay $300 I would go to Europe and fuck a hot Ukrainian. Nightclubs male to female ratio is not good too. The best and easiest way to meet women is a dating app called Thai friendly it’s like Uber for hoes you ask them to come over and they will be at your door in 30 minutes for $50-60 but they are often low quality full tattoos hardcore working girls that keep running around from one hotel room to the other all day and they don’t speak English. So yeah even though you can have sex it will not solve your loneliness issue.

I highly recommend the Philippines over Thailand. At least they speak English there.
brutal

even regular bars with whores are that expensive?

brutal

its because the fucking retarded korean simps keep overpaying them

brutal

No. Soi 6 bars are supposed to be 1500-2000 baht for the girl 300-400 for the room and how many drinks you had at the bar but for the sake of argument say it’s 3000 baht in total $80 the issue is the most attractive girls only go with Asian men. The average girl which I don’t even think is worth 3000 baht only goes with Asian and white men. As an ethnic man I struggle to find a decent enough woman to fuck. Most women I had in Asia are below average.

No. Soi 6 bars are supposed to be 1500-2000 baht for the girl 300-400 for the room and how many drinks you had at the bar but for the sake of argument say it’s 3000 baht in total $80 the issue is the most attractive girls only go with Asian men. The average girl which I don’t even think is worth 3000 baht only goes with Asian and white men. As an ethnic man I struggle to find a decent enough woman to fuck. Most women I had in Asia are below average.
bro you got any youtube channels or blogs or forums i can read up on for whats it like fucking whores there as an ethnic guy

bro you got any youtube channels or blogs or forums i can read up on for whats it like fucking whores there as an ethnic guy
Go on pattaya addicts, create an account and search for Indian. Just don’t believe anything you read when someone says they fucked a 7/10 in reality she was a 3/10

Come with me there be my guide.

I am not doing short time though, only long time. I want a GF experience man.

I might even look for a threesome for the first time to lose my virginity JFL

imagine a white male gets gigaignored in Thaicuckland.

Come with me there be my guide.

I am not doing short time though, only long time. I want a GF experience man.

I might even look for a threesome for the first time to lose my virginity JFL
If you are white go to the Philippines. If you are black or ethnic it’s over where ever you go.