Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People fucking suck especially as mentcel, respond post to @elliotmaxxer

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★
You’re not alone on this shitty world. People annoy me as much as you. Yeah this world for us as mentalcels is an absolute hell for us when trying to make friends and to keep them around if you can even do it. People are complaining that we make them uncomfortable, being called creepy, and weird it sucks man I hate everyone too. Mentcels get a fair share of haters compare to our uglycels counterparts ugh I hate how judging people get sometimes and then people wonder why I’m not very friendly irl most of the time I fucking hate the human race too. I wish I was a Chad or a famous person just to get more lovers instead of haters. And of course those crappy people who don’t care about us and they deserve to get tortured for not loving us when we loved them and try to be their true friends (in gta)

@elliotmaxxer

Last edited:
Agreed. Unless you are deformed or look like a dork, you can still make friends and have a social circle as long as you are neurotypical. If you are non NT, especially Aspie then it literally never began for, you'll have to look like a model to stand a chance in life

Agreed. Unless you are deformed or look like a dork, you can still make friends and have a social circle as long as you are neurotypical. If you are non NT, especially Aspie then it literally never began for, you'll have to look like a model to stand a chance in life
Brutal facts, the closet we even get to having friends are acquaintances

Last edited:
So true. The YouTuber Rehab Room once said that whether you are NT/Aspie will make or break a normie, and he is completely right. I have low tier normie looks. If I was NT, I might still be an incel, but at least I would still have a social circle of male friends to hang out with.

any examples?
People with BPD may have difficulty keeping healthy relationships because they can quickly go from idealizing others to devaluing them (also I either see people as purely "good" or "evil", like everyone irl/foids/chads are evil I hate them and they can't be trusted.). Their interactions may be characterized by hostility, disagreement, and ambivalence. They may also experience fears of abandonment and may feel intense fear or anger when they feel neglected or abandoned (Also paranoia's extremely common I feel like everyone hates me or is plotting against me). In response, they may track people's whereabouts, stop them from leaving, or push people away before getting too close. This even happens with friends, I get mad whenever my friends have other friends or value their other friends over me and I do stupid shit like harm myself or lash out at them because of it. I can't trust anyone and it's 10x worse when someone with BPD gets a favorite person, most of the time the symptoms are dormant but the minute you get a favorite person that shit gets serious.

People with BPD may have difficulty keeping healthy relationships because they can quickly go from idealizing others to devaluing them (also I either see people as purely "good" or "evil", like everyone irl/foids/chads are evil I hate them and they can't be trusted.). Their interactions may be characterized by hostility, disagreement, and ambivalence. They may also experience fears of abandonment and may feel intense fear or anger when they feel neglected or abandoned (Also paranoia's extremely common I feel like everyone hates me or is plotting against me). In response, they may track people's whereabouts, stop them from leaving, or push people away before getting too close. This even happens with friends, I get mad whenever my friends have other friends or value their other friends over me and I do stupid shit like harm myself or lash out at them because of it. I can't trust anyone and it's 10x worse when someone with BPD gets a favorite person, most of the time the symptoms are dormant but the minute you get a favorite person that shit gets serious.
It's a spectrum and everyone experiences it differently but a lot of people with BPD also feel empty without a favorite person and get attached very easily to anyone, have abandonment issues and do risky/dumb shit just to feel somethinbg,

anyways where my other bpdcels at

T
That sounds rough man. You should also hate normies. Because they devalue us as much as Chads, Stacie’s, and other foids in general