Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality is never the problem

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
This should not be contentious, yet it is for whatever reason. I mean, have you ever heard of a success story on here where someone simply changed their "personality" or "views" and things worked out perfectly for them? No. Now, I used the word "rarely," because I'm sure there have been a few isolated occasions where something along those lines occurred.

However, in the majority of cases, this is not the issue. Foids lack the ability to detect "misogyny," "women haters," or "toxic personalities." Foids do, however, have eyes, and those eyes may detect height, weight, body type, face symmetry, hairline, jawline, and other characteristics.

That, friends, is why so many of us are virgins. It is because other people (typically females) may see us with their eyes and notice our appearance, which is essentially an advertisement for our genes, and decide not to interact with us based only on that. Many copers use personality to avoid admitting there is a looks based hierarchy.

"misogyny," "women haters," or "toxic personalities."
This isn't what people mean when they say personality.
They mean shy, introverted, awkward, boring, autistic...

If your looks are borderline passable your personality will put you back into incel category.

Personality is completely irrelevant if you are very attractive or very ugly.

This should not be contentious, yet it is for whatever reason. I mean, have you ever heard of a success story on here where someone simply changed their "personality" or "views" and things worked out perfectly for them? No. Now, I used the word "rarely," because I'm sure there have been a few isolated occasions where something along those lines occurred.

However, in the majority of cases, this is not the issue. Foids lack the ability to detect "misogyny," "women haters," or "toxic personalities." Foids do, however, have eyes, and those eyes may detect height, weight, body type, face symmetry, hairline, jawline, and other characteristics.

That, friends, is why so many of us are virgins. It is because other people (typically females) may see us with their eyes and notice our appearance, which is essentially an advertisement for our genes, and decide not to interact with us based only on that. Many copers use personality to avoid admitting there is a looks based hierarchy.
Yes, even other men won’t be friends with you if you are ugly. I don’t understand that… I am not talking about myself because I have aspergers but halo effect is absolutely brutal. Also Disney cartoons should get banned

If your looks are borderline passable your personality will put you back into incel category.

Personality is useless in terms of how women desire men.

There are numerous reports of women fucking and dating men who mistreat them, harm others, and are generally horrible people. But they still desired them because those men met the attractiveness criteria.

I will never meet that threshold, no matter how kind, good, or whatever type of person I am. My personality will never compensate for my appearance since personality cannot do so.

There are numerous reports of women fucking and dating men who mistreat them, harm others, and are generally horrible people. But they still desired them because those men met the attractiveness criteria.

I will never meet that threshold, no matter how kind, good, or whatever type of person I am. My personality will never compensate for my appearance since personality cannot do so.

Your personality can make you even more unattractive.

men who mistreat them, harm others, and are generally horrible people.
this isn't a "bad personality" in dating.
kind, good
these are negatives to women.

What you see as a bad personality is actually a good personality when it comes to dating.
An abusive and violent man is low inhib, high T, extroverted.
A kind man is high inhib, low T, introverted.

@Stupid Clown thots?

Your personality can make you even more unattractive.

this isn't a "bad personality" in dating.

these are negatives to women.

What you see as a bad personality is actually a good personality when it comes to dating.
An abusive and violent man is low inhib, high T, extroverted.
A kind man is high inhib, low T, introverted.
Being non-NT can make you more unattractive but that's different from personality

abusive narcissistic sociopath.
Personality isn't a meme. This is a good personality to women.
They don't tolerate it because the man is attractive, it's a BONUS if he's like this.

Personality is a meme. Every foids ex boyfriend is a "abusive narcissistic sociopath." You're correct.
I've found that almost usually, when foids break up with men, they instantly complain about being tricked. About how the man they married was not who they thought he was, and they "fell for his lies."

How is this possible if they possess a magical personality radar? :waitwhat:

They don't tolerate it because the man is attractive, it's a BONUS if he's like this.
Of course they tolerate it because he is attractive, are you stupid or something lad. If an ugly cunt like one of us did that we'd be labelled a creep misogynistic incel etc.

I've found that almost usually, when foids break up with men, they instantly complain about being tricked. About how the man they married was not who they thought he was, and they "fell for his lies."

How is this possible if they possess a magical personality radar? :waitwhat:
Exactly :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Of course they tolerate it because he is attractive, are you stupid or something lad. If an ugly cunt like one of us did that we'd be labelled a creep misogynistic incel etc.
do you seriously think nice guy chad is chosen over dark triad chad ? did your mom drop you on your head ?

Personality is only a problem when you are ugly and autistic

do you seriously think nice guy chad is chosen over dark triad chad ? did your mom drop you on your head ?
I think your mom had a few too many vodka handles when you were inside her, lad. And im not talking about comparing two chads am I, whats that got to do with anything

Personality is only a problem when you are ugly and autistic
cope, your personality matters if you're average. If you're ugly it doesn't matter because it won't compensate for your looks, and if you're attractive it doesn't matter because your looks will carry you.
I think your mom had a few too many vodka handles when you were inside her, lad. And im not talking about comparing two chads am I, whats that got to do with anything
If your looks are at the minimum acceptable level for a foid: being a nice guy will make you an incel, whereas being dark triad will let you ascend. If you're a 6/10, being a nice guy will make you a 5 whereas being dark triad will make you a 7.
If you don't understand this you're ignorant or naive.

If your looks are at the minimum acceptable level for a foid: being a nice guy will make you an incel, whereas being dark triad will let you ascend. If you're a 6/10, being a nice guy will make you a 5 whereas being dark triad will make you a 7.
If you don't understand this you're ignorant or naive.
Im not talking about acceptable level, aka average and above boyo. Get it through your skull. This is an incel site, I dont give a shit about average+ lookers.

Im not talking about acceptable level, aka average and above boyo. Get it through your skull. This is an incel site, I dont give a shit about average+ lookers.
Yeah I don't know why he's talking about average dudes.

Yeah I don't know why he's talking about average dudes.
"personality is a meme"
for us. But the title of the thread is quite literally "personality is NEVER the problem". Which is objectively false.

Personality still matters, especially in all other areas of life outside of dating.

Yeah, my looks are borderline passable, similar to how Elliot Rodger looked, except I'm taller than he was. I have Asperger's though, and people detect it, so I'm an incel with no social life.