Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pot is sending more people to the hospital in Colorado with extreme vomiting, psychosis

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pot-send...xTiD5Tlfqb4X4KzyfR7dtC23-__XoNG5VRuVMiyDfVvi0

Hospital visits related to cannabis drastically increased after Colorado legalized recreational marijuana, a new study shows.

University of Colorado School of Medicine researchers reviewed health records of 9,973 patients at UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital from 2012 to 2016, and found a more than three-fold increase in cannabis-associated emergency department visits, according to a study published in the peer-reviewed journal Annals of Internal Medicine. The state legalized cannabis completely in 2012 and allowed sales in 2014.
Some patients reported eating edibles (about 10.7 percent of cannabis-attributable visits), but a majority of cases were related to inhaled marijuana, according to the study funded by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.

Symptoms included: Uncontrollable vomiting, acute psychosis, intoxication and heart problems.

An accompanying editorial from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health says this research could have broader public health implications.
There have been concerns about public health since some states began legalizing marijuana. And, some data suggests those concerns might be valid.
Car crashes rose 6 percent from 2012 to 2017 in four states that legalized marijuana during that period – Nevada, Colorado, Washington and Oregon – a greater rate than in four comparable states that didn't, the Highway Loss Data Institute found.
Some doctors have also warned of a link between marijuana and psychosis.

I smoke weed but JFL at people who think it’s harmless and has no bad side effects.

it may be natural but so are poison berries. It’s not good for you tbh.

Just like 2 days ago i got some personality disorder cause I've been smoking it every day for a long time, i literally feel like im not living in my body

What if weed were legal in all 50 states?

I smoke weed but JFL at people who think it’s harmless and has no bad side effects.

True. It maybe better health wise compared to meth, but it's not harmless.
I like the poison berries connection

Weed in general is fine. 100% someone put something else in theirs.

Nice fuck drug using normies

I hated the feeling of weed. But to each their own.

All drugs are bad

It sounds like some alphabet soup agency was tampering with the crops.

Same it only gives me panic attacks
You have to avoid thinking of feminists, feminist society and other bad stuff, because weed will AMPLIFY your bad thoughts. You have to use weed when you are away from the feminist society and with a trusted sitter who will make sure that you are clean of any drug interactions before smoking a joint.
Weed interacts with anti-depressants and painkillers!

Weed makes you slower, I like being fast. Gotta go fast bro.

weed > alcohol

high iq

i smoke weed too but im dont in denial, i know is fucking garbage

i dont feel much of an effect so i dont smoke often

Grow it and eat it

i cant smoke weed. makes me feel like shit mentally, i start thinking about shit i cant control and my failures. i hate it.

100% someone put something else in theirs

I've been asked to release a statement before..., so:

Rs1999574CI

View attachment 1059589
Rs7291469CI

Rs9297534CI

(P)

Rs2293445EA

Rs801742EA

Rs17468213EA

Rs853199EA

Rs117873455EA

Rs111444002EA

Rs231178EA

Rs232464EA

Rs188192EA

Rs909892EA

Rs2857211EA

Rs12646225EA

Rs7043998EA

Rs12638960EA

Rs57463591EA

Rs116193437EA

Rs3111049EA

Rs10916738EA

Rs79257925EA

Rs62286094EA

(Paternal EduYears SNP Archive - #1)

It’s called CHS. The psychosis bit is also real, niggas will lose their mind on weed but still won’t put the zoot down