Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Random foid gets beaten up by mob

Mistake

Mistake

Pain.
★★★

When niggers get rejected from snowbunny heaven.

I knew the girl being beat up was white before I started the video. Well deserved since she no doubt virtue signaled for the niggers but at the same time I feel an immense rage towards these primitive savages and their attacks on white people. It seems they only ever operate in groups like cowards. Niggers need to be thrown out of society and their sympathizers thrown with them.

Why, is there a news story or something on it? Also, how are they tyrones, just look like generic niggers chimping out

Why, is there a news story or something on it? Also, how are they tyrones, just look like generic niggers chimping out
Idk the backstory, I just saw the video. I will change the title

always a good day for humanity when a foid get what she deserves.

Can any americancel explain what could possibly trigger these kinds of attacks?

DesERved, I like how that one niggER jumped and slipped on her.

god i FUCKING LOVE THIS

a white foid, which are the demographic that virtue signal the most and push for "diversity" the hardest getting a first hand taste of their own medicine

i could watch a million videos like this and never get tired of it.

Can any americancel explain what could possibly trigger these kinds of attacks?
first let's establish why a white foid finds herself in a group of concrete jungle apes

she thinks hanging out with black people is "cool" and fulfills her desire to rebel and make her parents angry by hanging out with black people.

the media (which foids are most susceptible to) tell her hanging out with brown people is GOOD and hanging out with white people is BAD

now, what triggers such an attack

1. rejecting one of their advances
2. saying something that sets one off "you shouldn't steal shoes from that store you know"
3. threatening the power dynamic of a black foid whos in the group and directs the male concrete jungle apes to put her in her place

When niggers get rejected from snowbunny heaven.
They're all zoomers too, gen z is sometimes based ngl you could've never seen such a scene with gen x men ganging up on a whore, they were "gentlemen" SIMPS, young men have figured out whores nature, even on social media most male foid-sympathizers are 30+ yo cucks who were lucky to get some pussy before internet

She relaxed around the blacks.

and before clicking I already knew what kind of mob. What a coincidence!

I knew the girl being beat up was white before I started the video. Well deserved since she no doubt virtue signaled for the niggers but at the same time I feel an immense rage towards these primitive savages and their attacks on white people. It seems they only ever operate in groups like cowards. Niggers need to be thrown out of society and their sympathizers thrown with them.
normalfags will see videos like this all the time on r/publicfreakout and twitter and still treat everyone equal :feelskek:

first let's establish why a white foid finds herself in a group of concrete jungle apes

she thinks hanging out with black people is "cool" and fulfills her desire to rebel and make her parents angry by hanging out with black people.

the media (which foids are most susceptible to) tell her hanging out with brown people is GOOD and hanging out with white people is BAD

now, what triggers such an attack

1. rejecting one of their advances
2. saying something that sets one off "you shouldn't steal shoes from that store you know"
3. threatening the power dynamic of a black foid whos in the group and directs the male concrete jungle apes to put her in her place
Guess that is listen learned

Kek skill issue on her behalf

Rare Tyrones W?