Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russians have reportedly restarted the Kharkov offensive

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★
Ukrainian channels report that Russian troops have begun the assault on Volchansk - the situation in this direction is very difficult. Volschansk is at the border with Russia and a 2 hour drive to Kharkov. But also according ti Telegram channels not all forces have beeb deployed only about 50k. And they have the letter N on their vehicles jfl.
@WizardofSoda

First village in Kharkov named Borisovka is already under control of the Russians.

For this initial charge, Russians have gathered 35k to 50k troops, but that will go up after the initial offensive.

Meanwhile, in south Donetsk, Avdiivka sector, Umanske has fallen and the second line of Ukrainian defense after Avdiivka will likely collapse in the next couple of weeks. Keep your eye on Vuhledar and Pokrovsk south of Avdiivka, and Nui York and Toresk to the north of Avdiivka.

First village in Kharkov named Borisovka is already under control of the Russians.

View attachment 1156832

For this initial charge, Russians have gathered 35k to 50k troops, but that will go up after the initial offensive.

Meanwhile, in south Donetsk, Avdiivka sector, Umanske has fallen and the second line of Ukrainian defense after Avdiivka will likely collapse in the next couple of weeks. Keep your eye on Vuhledar and Pokrovsk south of Avdiivka, and Nui York and Toresk to the north of Avdiivka.
Bro do you have any info into chasiv yar?

20240426 144112

Dw bro ukraine will encircle them

Chasiv Yar will take time because it is the next Bakhmut (both literally and figuratively). Ukrainians have directed lots of weapons and troops there with the intention of defending it as long as they possibly can because its the last fortress before the final frontier of Slavyansk and Kramatorsk after which not only does all of Donetsk collapse, but other provinces become vulnerable to Russian conquest because the Ukrainians didn't build much fortification after these two strongholds. If Slavyansk and Kramatorsk falls, all of Dnipro itself could fall quickly just like how villages west of Avdiivka are rapidly falling into Russian hands given how Ukrainians have virtually no fortification outside on the west of Avdiivka.

Old map. Encirclement didn't happen. Russians are already in Novoprokrovsk and attracking Sokil. In the north, they have almost captured Novoaleksandrovka.
I was joking

OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION: Russian Ministry of Defense: Russia launches a ground attack in the Kharkiv region of Ukraine

Kharkov region. The villages of Strelechya, Pylnaya, Borisovka and Krasnoe in these settlements move into the gray zone. there are fights. Information about the complete control of these villages by our troops is being clarified. Unfortunately, there are losses in technology.

@CroatianManlet2 @NorthernWind @TBIcel @blackpillednigga @go2sleep @Incel doomer

Kharkov UPDATE:

View: https://twitter.com/Trollstoy88/status/1788880446270451985

The enemy (pro-Ukrainian Deep State) confirms the advance of the Russian Armed Forces in the Kharkov region in the section of the villages of Strelechya-Krasnoe-Pylnaya-Borisovka in the direction of Liptsov , as well as near the village of Pletenevka towards Volchansk .

Offensive actions are announced by infantry forces with little use of heavy equipment, but under the cover of artillery fire, reconnaissance UAVs and electronic warfare systems.

According to the enemy, the main forces of the Russian Armed Forces have not yet been brought into battle.

What battle
Battle to break the second line of defense after Avdiivka which is marked in black by Dima from Military Summary (I highlighted it with yellow arrows):

finally something interesting i hope lots of NTs die horrendous deaths

@CroatianManlet2 @NorthernWind @TBIcel @blackpillednigga @go2sleep @Incel doomer

Kharkov UPDATE:

View: https://twitter.com/Trollstoy88/status/1788880446270451985

View attachment 1156877

The enemy (pro-Ukrainian Deep State) confirms the advance of the Russian Armed Forces in the Kharkov region in the section of the villages of Strelechya-Krasnoe-Pylnaya-Borisovka in the direction of Liptsov , as well as near the village of Pletenevka towards Volchansk .

Offensive actions are announced by infantry forces with little use of heavy equipment, but under the cover of artillery fire, reconnaissance UAVs and electronic warfare systems.

According to the enemy, the main forces of the Russian Armed Forces have not yet been brought into battle.

Good :feelsYall:

EUros and other Western military people and foreign policy people are coping so hard with this buffer zone idea in Kharkiv province. Just like they are still coping with believing Russia only wants to take the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine.

I said from the start Russia wants all of Ukraine and it won't stop with Ukraine.

You think they will attack a nato country or some random country like Moldova

Ya Moldova first. Then I think Russia will get behind nationalists & communists in East Euro countries to push civil wars. Then Russia get involved that way. And also test NATO.

Like say Russia takes all of Ukraine and integrates the whole Ukraine army into the Russian army. Then Russia just rolls over the 3 Baltic states, what is NATO really going to do. Or if Russia is pushing on like Bulgaria, no way the US is going to fight a world war for Bulgaria and Russia knows it.

Taking three villages and 20 km's of territory and portraying it as a major victory is a very .... World War I mindset.

How many did they lose in this thrust? 25,000 men?

@WizardofSoda what in your opinion will certain countries look like in 20-40 years? say demographically financially, politically, demographically example in Germany, France ,England

lol nice job capturing a tiny speck of land :feelshaha: and some villages with 5 people combined

Cant believe this shit war is still going on.

Just go home and play videogames fucking retard millitary fags

I am sacred of the drones

Cant believe this shit war is still going on.

Just go home and play videogames fucking retard millitary fags
its call of duty and you dont back down

australia is with uk and china is with rus

verdun happened 100+ years ago
And?
We don't know how the war between today's France and Germany would look like. Maybe it will look more like WW1 than WW2.
History is unpredictable.
1940 war between Germany and France resembled more Franco-Prussian war in 1870 than WW1...

and? second strongest country is fighting a fucking trench war :feelsclown: second strongest country doesnt have tanks in their parades because they
fear drone attacks in their own capital
at least the airforce is decent
We don't know how the war between today's France and Germany would look like. Maybe it will look more like WW1 than WW2.
History is unpredictable.
1940 war between Germany and France resembled more Franco-Prussian war in 1870 than WW1...
damn bro thats crazy

View attachment 1156832

They should release a hearts of iron 4 Ukraine dlc.

trench war :feelsclown: second strongest country doesnt have tanks in their parades because they
fear drone attacks in their own capital
at least the airforce is decent
They have tanks in parades. Russia consists not only from Moscow.
And first strongest country in the world couldn't detect Chinese air balloon over their territory. They only noticed when this balloon was flying over strategically important sites.

They have tanks in parades. Russia consists not only from Moscow
1 ww2 tank last time i heard
also yeah youre right, russia's entire ''culture'' around muscovites, putin only cares about moscow
And first strongest country in the world couldn't detect Chinese air balloon over their territory
lol they shot it down
and it was a spy balloon, sure its a threat but its not on the same level as granade dropping drones
They only noticed when this balloon was flying over strategically important sites.
they shot it down
if china sent jet fighters or any other type of flying death machine they would have responded more quickly and BTFO them
also the US is trolling china all the time, theres a lot of videos of US airships flying over the south china sea, the chinks always send threats but they never do anything

1 ww2 tank last time i heard
also yeah youre right, russia's entire ''culture'' around muscovites, putin only cares about moscow
Seems that you don't hear much from your shithole.
There were tanks in parades in other Russian sites.

Seems that you don't hear much from your shithole.
i dont watch the news, my internet isnt restricted so i could look it up but nahhh
but im still kinda sad 600k slavic inkelers died

they shot it down
if china sent jet fighters or any other type of flying death machine they would have responded more quickly and BTFO them
also the US is trolling china all the time, theres a lot of videos of US airships flying over the south china sea, the chinks always send threats but they never do anything
Chinese also trolls Americans by flying near US planes.

i dont watch the news, my internet isnt restricted so i could look it up but nahhh
but im still kinda sad 600k slavic inkelers died
Isn't restricted jfl. Like it is an achievement.

yea, that happens near china, like i said they only talk shit but dont do anything
People like you also thought that Russia wouldn't attack Ukraine because of le West.
They thought that China would just watch how US and UN forces advance in Korea in 1950 near Chinese borders...
They thought that Russia will just collapse from 'mighty' sanctions...

May 11, 2024 Situation east of Chasov Yar:

After ten days of combats Russian Army entered again in Kanal microdistrict from the adjacent forest. In addition, troops secured the last stretch of the road from Ivanivske to the water canal.

May 12, 2024 Situation east of Chasov Yar:

During the last hours Russian Army continue avancing along water canal al secured the first part of the forest west of Ivanivske.

MAP:

@WizardofSoda what in your opinion will certain countries look like in 20-40 years? say demographically financially, politically, demographically example in Germany, France ,England

Good idea I will do that and make other threads.

My view on why the Russians are attacking into Kharkiv province again.

Imo the Russians are spreading out the Ukrainian army, lengthening the frontlines to increase the pace of the attrition of weaponry and soldiers for both sides. The Russian army is adding I think net 120,000 soldiers a year and the military industrial capacity to support them in an active warfare. The full Russian military is around 1,200,000 soldiers now.

A military can sustainably support 1/3rd of its deployable troops being in an active war theatre at any one time. Aka if you have 300,000 soldiers, you could long term sustain 100,000 of them deployed to the war zone.

So if Russia adds 120,000 net soldiers this year to its army, then it can open frontlines with 40,000 troops deployed there all the time.

EUros and other Western military people and foreign policy people are coping so hard with this buffer zone idea in Kharkiv province. Just like they are still coping with believing Russia only wants to take the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine.

I said from the start Russia wants all of Ukraine and it won't stop with Ukraine.
I heard some say they are opening up the kharkiv front so Ukrainians can't run incursions in Belgorod or bomb them anymore. But i think some Russian general was talking about Odessa being a goal as well before

View attachment 1156832

I hope putin nukes ukraine and all of europe

There were some massive battles in that area during WW2.