Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Saudi Arabia: Dumb Slut Sentenced to 11 Years in Prison for Being a Dumb Slut

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★★

Saudi Arabia: Dumb Slut Sentenced to 11 Years in Prison for Being a Dumb Slut​

Snake Baker May 2, 2024

Manahel al-Otaibi, dumb slut
Well, this is a good sign.
Saudi seems to be backing off the US agenda, which is a sign they are leaning towards China.
Just a few years ago, they were promoting normalization of feminism.
The Guardian:
A young women’s rights activist in Saudi Arabia was secretly sentenced to 11 years in prison by an anti-terrorism court after being arrested for “her choice of clothing and support for women’s rights”.
Saudi officials confirmed in a statement to the United Nations high commissioner for human rights that Manahel al-Otaibi was sentenced on 9 January for what the Saudi government called “terrorist offences”.

Al-Otaibi, who was sentenced in a secret hearing before the counter-terrorism court, was found guilty of charges related to a Saudi anti-terror law that criminalises the use of websites to “broadcasts or publishes news, statements, false or malicious rumors, or the like for committing a terrorist crime”.
Al-Otaibi, a certified fitness instructor and artist who frequently promoted female empowerment on her social media accounts, was arrested in November 2022.
Among other charges, Otaibi was accused by Saudi authorities of using a hashtag – translated to #societyisready – to call for an end to male guardianship rules. Her sister, Fouz al-Otaibi was also accused of not wearing decent clothing but was able to flee Saudi Arabia before her arrest.
Another sister, Maryam, is a known women’s rights advocate who was detained, held, and eventually released in 2017 for protesting guardianship rules.
Being a dumb slut runs in the family, it seems.
Amnesty International and ALQST, a rights group, called on Saudi authorities to immediately and unconditionally release al-Otaibi and said her imprisonment “directly contradicts authorities’ narrative of reform and women’s empowerment”.
“With this sentence the Saudi authorities have exposed the hollowness of their much-touted women’s rights reforms in recent years and demonstrated their chilling commitment to silencing peaceful dissent,”
said Bissan Fakih, Amnesty International’s campaigner on Saudi Arabia.
Amnesty and ALQST pointed to an irony in Al-Otaibi’s case: the activist had been a vocal supporter of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s “radical changes”, including the alleged relaxation of dress code for women, and said in a 2019 interview that she felt free to express her views and wear what she likes thanks to the prince’s declarations. She was arrested a few years later.
When she gets out of prison, she’ll be too old to do any serious slutting.
Hilarious.

2019 interview she gave to Deutsche Welle

Meanwhile

Reeeeeeee

Saudi Arabia: Dumb Slut Sentenced to 11 Years in Prison for Being a Dumb Slut​

Snake Baker May 2, 2024

Manahel al-Otaibi, dumb slut
Well, this is a good sign.
Saudi seems to be backing off the US agenda, which is a sign they are leaning towards China.
The Guardian:

Being a dumb slut runs in the family, it seems.

When she gets out of prison, she’ll be too old to do any serious slutting.
Hilarious.

2019 interview she gave to Deutsche Welle
Would.

Feminism at its heart isn't a terrorist organisation, however the kind of feminism we are
seeing right now is.

This is why I believe women originally lost their rights because they abused them and
tried to create a society that only 10% of men were able to get women and the rest were
left in isolated misery.

WHAT A STUPID FUCKING WHORE SHARIA LAW

Women's Emancipation / Civilisation

Pick one.

100 lashes on her ass

Feminism at its heart isn't a terrorist organisation, however the kind of feminism we are
seeing right now is.

This is why I believe women originally lost their rights because they abused them and
tried to create a society that only 10% of men were able to get women and the rest were
left in isolated misery.
It's just a shame it fell on us to deal with it after millenia of patriarchy.

This is unusually lenient because of MBSfag.

This is unusually lenient because of MBSfag.
Yeah I think I read he wants to basically Westernize the country.
100 lashes on her ass
Sounds like the perfect job for me and/or @KillNiggers
Women's Emancipation / Civilisation

Pick one.
Civilization.
Lol true, Saudi Arabia is currently in the limbo of extreme conservatism and liberalism. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Any more examples? could be a good thread.

Good,
I hope Western hegemony will fall apart.
I´m very pleased to see, that more countries turn their backs on both the US and EU.
BRICS will be the future.

I would highly recommend watching Col.Douglas Macgregor.
Retired US army colonel and government official.
He points out this exact phenomenon, that you just talked about in this thread:
More countries leaning towards China.
The collective West is now exposed thanks to their failed foreign policy in both Ukraine and the Middle-East.
They now know, that the West cannot be trusted, not counted on
and acts in their own best interest.

I would highly recommend watching Col.Douglas Macgregor.
Retired US army colonel and government official.
He points out this exact phenomenon, that you just talked about in this thread:
More countries leaning towards China.
The collective West is now exposed thanks to their failed foreign policy in both Ukraine and the Middle-East.
They now know, that the West cannot be trusted, not counted on
and acts in their own best interest.
Russia needs to get more stronger militarily and increase their population/have more children.Then like USSR it will protect countries from being invaded by americanZOG army