Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Serial foid punching nigger arrested

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
What a hERo

they-arrested-the-incel-who-was-punching-women-in-nyc-v0-tcao5ri6n3yc1.jpeg

staring into your soul

my mom voted for this lmao

Last edited:
Funny how all the soys tried to deny the perp being a nigger while that shit was going on and tried to paint the punchings as “InCEL ViOlEnCE:foidSoy::soy:

Also funny how he kinda looks like a darker-skinned Future, lmao

Last edited:
dont worry they'll let him out within a week

NYC bitches need to suffer consequences for their actions

free him he dindu nuffin

He will enter the Hall of fame
of the incel community,

What do you mean?
my mom voted for biden purely out of spite for trump, and as far as I know, if the police killed a violent criminal—such as the one this thread is about—those who support biden would also probably be the same demographic to protest in the streets. funny thing is, when I asked her where she stood on politics, she said she was a conservative, which she most certainly is, but I suppose most cuckservatives these days don't really stand for anything.

Biden is seen as being laissez-faire on immigration compared to Trump and thus is seen as not being able to guard Amercian borders from terrorists and other undesireables. This perception has caused some backlash from more conservative voters in the form of statements such as "biden's america" and "liberals voted for this", which is exactly what I meant by my statement.

The President’s favorability rating is often correlated with the economy, or more accurately, how normies are feeling about the economy. If a President is overseeing a good economy people might give them a little credit, but if it’s a bad economy they get a lions share of the blame.

For the past few years inflation has been a bigger issue than the previous decade, so normies inherently blame the person in charge even if there’s no simple “lower inflation” lever that can be pulled. Beyond supply chain disruptions caused by corona chan and a mass influx in the money supply, there’s been an attempt in recent years to reshore our manufacturing base to North America, so many contributing factors are leading to higher prices than what people had been accustomed to.

But that’s just part of the issue. It’s something right wingers slam Biden on and kinda resonates with centrists, since those issues weren’t so pressing under Trump. Additionally, the Israeli campaign in Gaza has really soured a lot of left wingers against Biden’s administration and think he should be doing more to curb Israeli attacks. You can see this with the Uncommitted movement in recent primary elections, where even though it’s only a minuscule number of votes overall, in an election where everything comes down to margins they could spell electoral doom. Or not, it’s hard to know.

The fact remains that a suspiciously large number of factors have provided Biden's political opponents with ammunition to
obliterate him with, chief among them being that he is a dementia-stricken puppet for the jews, and even his own base is so furious over what they perceive to be his aiding in, or at least tolerance for, a genocide, that they're protesting in the streets as we speak.