Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sheboons make terrible mother

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
-
Low iQ , ugly bad genetics , hyper masculine, usually poor they shouldn't be allowed to procreate they will create a life of suffering for a truecel and will be too low IQ to even realize it's their fault.

They’re race mixing with Chads

The only smart decisions they make are aborting their own babies on mass. Better than suffering while raised by a shit parent.

At least Asian women are high IQ usually upper class and attractive and feminine sheboons are the complete opposite of noodlewhores jfl
Trust me, you'd rather have a sheboon mother than a noodle mother. Chink gook and curry strict helicopter tiger parents are much worse for childs development than a neglectful 'boon.

Trust me, you'd rather have a sheboon mother than a noodle mother. Chink gook and curry strict helicopter tiger parents are much worse for childs development than a neglectful 'boon.
Id rather have neither chink's are just yellow monkeys

Niggers need mass castration

Niggers need mass castration
Uh hello based department 2

If i had the choice i would rather have a sheboon single mom than a white single mom. They are so high T that they both fulfill the role of the mom and the dad. There is a reason why most niggers are masculine and low inhib despite being raised in single mother households

out of which hole then do all these bbc fuckers come from?