Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Showering is unironically a good cope

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
★★
Today I showered harder and longer than ever before.

I feel clean as fuck.

i hate showering because i get very dry afterwards and i have to put on lotion, its a very tedious process tbh.

Only incels and ugly sub 5 men should be allowed to shower. Normies and foids should be forced to bathe in dog shit if they want us to shower so much. Make this a law.

Yeah I think about a lot of shit in the shower. The hot water feels good and is relaxing too

I find the experience is improved the less hair you have. Get a haircut and it'll feel good to wash your hair with less weight and volume to work on

I find the experience is improved the less hair you have. Get a haircut and it'll feel good to wash your hair with less weight and volume to work on
Yeah washing hair is the most tedious part of showering.

Yeah I think about a lot of shit in the shower. The hot water feels good and is relaxing too
Ditto it feels fantastic

It's one of my favourite copes too, I shower daily, a warm shower not that self improooooovement :soy: cold shower bullshit.

Recently though my mother complained the water bill was $100 higher than last time so I have to try shorten my shower time sadly which is annoying as I like to just stand in there and think or daydream and whatever, cant have nothing as an incel man