Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simp gets hit by a amusement park ride while looking over a foid's dog.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NSFL__/comments/1ch0cg9/man_gets_hit_by_ride_at_amusement_park_while/

The victim was rescued and taken to an Emergency Care Unit (UPA) by the Mobile Emergency Care Service (Samu) and was later transferred to the city's hospital.

The young man said he was caring for the animal belonging to a woman who was on the ride.

"I was in line to get on the ride. Then a girl went in before me, and she had the dog. And the dog went in after her on the ride. Then she asked me to take him out, that I could hold him, that he was friendly," explains the victim.

I bet that dog got to cum deep inside her , it was probably her and dogs plan to get a normie murdered.

He didn't get killed, he should have though for being so pathetic for agreeing to look after some toilets random mutt, like a little cuck. Probably thought it would get him a crumb of pussy

Crazy fucking nigga. Pussy makes these normies go crazy!!

Some people are just oblivious to their surroundings and im surprised to see its not a toilet this time

IMG 3246

IMG 3247

IMG 3248

Wojak Soyjak mushroom | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Last edited:
i wouldn't help even if it was a child in that situation

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NSFL__/comments/1ch0cg9/man_gets_hit_by_ride_at_amusement_park_while/

The victim was rescued and taken to an Emergency Care Unit (UPA) by the Mobile Emergency Care Service (Samu) and was later transferred to the city's hospital.

The young man said he was caring for the animal belonging to a woman who was on the ride.

"I was in line to get on the ride. Then a girl went in before me, and she had the dog. And the dog went in after her on the ride. Then she asked me to take him out, that I could hold him, that he was friendly," explains the victim.

I bet that dog got to cum deep inside her , it was probably her and dogs plan to get a normie murdered.

He didn't get killed, he should have though for being so pathetic for agreeing to look after some toilets random mutt, like a little cuck. Probably thought it would get him a crumb of pussy
dogs & foids are the Gods of Western society
Burn all dogs, no breed excluded

Well done! This is what a real man is! Everyone take lessons!
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

That was literally dog's plan, that's why he started biting him as soon he came to rescue him
i wouldn't help even if it was a child in that situation
I would actually push the baby under the ride, his life would suck anyway, it's better if he is out out of his misery right now.

That simp would definitely not hold a man's dog even if he asked him kindly