Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Since, almost everyone said below 5'7 is over even if you facially a chad, then what about 5'7,5'8 and 5'9 chadlets?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Would they get the same attention as those who are 5'11+? Or is it tough even for them.

5'' with chadfac enad lots of muscle can def ascend

Total tallfag death, i gladly would like murdering 6'4 faggots and 7'0 gen alfags in a anarchy world

5'' with chadfac enad lots of muscle can def ascend
Muscles don't really matter and are useless when you're 5'8-5'9. Having little muscle is good you don't need to have a physique like Hamza.

Their options will be limited but they won't struggle at all, unless they want their looksmatch.

Muscles don't really matter and are useless when you're 5'8-5'9. Having little muscle is good you don't need to have a physique like Hamza.
Take your meds I’m around that height and I’ve noticed a day and night different with the way I’m treated by both genders, women move away from me, or treat me like shit but take me srs once I start confronting them, and guys give me automatic respect 90% of the time unless they’re jealous and in which case they still won’t try anything face to face, guys can sense when you’re going hard as fucj in life and you’re breaking back for tyrone and still have more energy than everyone, subconsciously everyone picks up on a good body, and for us even consciously, irl most guys look like shit, it’s a different world being a twink vs being over 30bmi( using bmi for the avgjoecels) with visible definition and veins(forearm isn’t enough, I mean bicep , shoulder, quad, trap, u get the point, places where the avg normie doesn’t have veins)

Would they get the same attention as those who are 5'11+? Or is it tough even for them.
From 5'7 and above if you have a good face you can be a chadlet , but only it the avarage in the country is like 5'10 not 1 inch more .