Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Starvemaxxing pt.2

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
since last year i have lost a significant amount of weight through starvemaxxing, im getting leaner and leaner.
The summer is right around the corner and for the next 1-2 months im going to starvemaxx to have a presentable body.
When im done im not going outside because i have a ugly face but at least i can be proud of myself for doing something hard.
Im not going to eat next week and i will try to go to the gym 2x per day

Wish me luck
Over.

are you a fatcel? do what should be done to lose weight instead of trying your own thing and ending up fucked up

You're gonna end up colapsing and dying of malnutrition dumbass nigger

are you a fatcel? do what should be done to lose weight instead of trying your own thing and ending up fucked up
1200 calories a day, 2 liters of water and 2 hours of walking a day. First 40-50 kilos of weight loss in a year.

Every 6 months, have tests under the supervision of an endocrinologist and that's it.

Leftover fat is made to be burned.

since last year i have lost a significant amount of weight through starvemaxxing, im getting leaner and leaner.
The summer is right around the corner and for the next 1-2 months im going to starvemaxx to have a presentable body.
When im done im not going outside because i have a ugly face but at least i can be proud of myself for doing something hard.
Im not going to eat next week and i will try to go to the gym 2x per day

Wish me luck
Over.
starvemaxxing is just a solid diet, like tonnes of people have advised you lot to do for years. You're finally doing the right thing, maxxing or not.

1200 calories a day, 2 liters of water and 2 hours of walking a day. First 40-50 kilos of weight loss in a year.

Every 6 months, have tests under the supervision of an endocrinologist and that's it.

Leftover fat is made to be burned.
I did OMAD and 5 hours of walking, no sugar or synthetic products and I lost 20kg (weighed 80kg skinnyfat) in 90 days

Yes, i have tried a lot of different things, starving is the only way to lose weight for me

I wish we would vaporize and shrink by not eating so you could gradually starve yourself into thin air, that'd be the most peaceful way to rope

Mogs me, despite not being a fatass i just cant stop eating and eating

I wish we would vaporize and shrink by not eating so you could gradually starve yourself into thin air, that'd be the most peaceful way to rope
Starvation is everything but peaceful