Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel stopped roping plan due to . is

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
i primarily want to rope due to down syndrome. because that pain is far more unbearable than inceldom for me. but after looking at brocels and our humour, i want to keep spending time on .is and feel kek.

but the normfag bullying, abuse humiliation sessions are rising in intensity. what do i do.

yesterday i scared myself in mirror after a haircut cuz my downie look was more clearly visible. i also walk zig zag. like a classic downie.

what do i do. i also don't have a good method to rope.

You have down syndrome? I've always wondered how many niggas on this forum had down syndrome (unless you are joking)

Are you bullied at school ?

brutal downspill

Wtf really? How do you type intelligible if you have down syndrome

Wtf really? How do you type intelligible if you have down syndrome
I've heard most downies are actually self aware, just like most autists

Who would have thought that this website could save lifes ? Good to hear

AFAIU people with Down Syndrome tend to be more happy because they are low IQ and less intelligent on average

.is has saved a life but foids still say that we are evil, lol

This forum me feel less alone ngl. Reddit just bans anything incel related
No same, I can't relate to normiefag social media cause inceldom is a no-no topic everywhere

no offense man, but this forum will get shittier and you'll eventually hope that you did it long ago.

maybe play some tetherball

Incels.is saves lives.

You heard it here folks.

Why are you mocking down syndrome?

how couldn’t they be, it’s not like they’re visibly or physically different from other people or anything nahhh no way

i primarily want to rope due to down syndrome. because that pain is far more unbearable than inceldom for me. but after looking at brocels and our humour, i want to keep spending time on .is and feel kek.

but the normfag bullying, abuse humiliation sessions are rising in intensity. what do i do.

yesterday i scared myself in mirror after a haircut cuz my downie look was more clearly visible. i also walk zig zag. like a classic downie.

I'm sorry that the normies treat you poorly because of your down syndrome brocel. Now is a good time to focus on our copes. AI girlfriends, video games, food/drinks, traveling, etc. Do whatever you can do to cope and try to avoid and ignore normalscum at all costs. That's the only way to survive in this world. I'm glad that you didn't rope.

Do ya actually have down syndrome?

Don't rope.
Make others rope with your behaviour.

:feelsaww:thats good and people say incels.is encourages suicide lol

I highly doubt it.
definitely have a recessed upper part of head (like a giant pinched my head with one finger on forehead and other on the exact opposite side)and intellectual disability eyes and look(not the western downie look). and i'm actually low functioning which i didnt realize untill im 23. family tried to hid it from me

Last edited:
definitely have a recessed upper part of head (like a giant pinched my head with one finger on forehead and other on the exact opposite side)and intellectual disability eyes and look(not the western downie look). and i'm actually low functioning which i didnt realize untill im 23. family tried to hid it from me
Do you have the sandal toe? I have that. Do you have the solid line in your palm? Basically for healthy people there is a line that terminates between your middle and index finger. For people with down syndrome that line goes horizontally through the whole palm.

Join the DOWNIE SQUAD of the I.N.C.E.L. Marxist-Rodgerist revolutionary chapter near you.