Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL story of when i stole a young stacys panties

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
when i was in high school i would take the bus home, one day this stacy put her gym bag next to me as i sat alone in a 2 person seat and she was sitting with her friend. she must have thought i was asleep since i just rested my head against the window and didn't move much

she was a white stacy, very nice "soft" but defined face, very busty despite being in high school, athletic, long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. the thought must have overtook me as for some reason i opened her gym bag and found a pair of her used panties and i took them. they were white and pink striped ones with frilly edges

once i got home i took them out and was eager to enjoy what i just risked social DEATH to get. went to smell them, the smell was so putrid it made me gag and almost throw up. i tried washing them a bit but the smell was too rancid. i can't even describe what the smell was but it was horrific, i went from insanely aroused to disgusted immediately.

i ended up burying them in the backyard after trying and failing to burn them. all that risk just to not even get a nice reward JFL

i ended up burying them in the backyard after trying and failing to burn them. all that risk just to not even get a nice reward JFL
I would've thrown it on school grounds so someone would find it. :feelskek:

when i was in high school i would take the bus home, one day this stacy put her gym bag next to me as i sat alone in a 2 person seat and she was sitting with her friend. she must have thought i was asleep since i just rested my head against the window and didn't move much

she was a white stacy, very nice "soft" but defined face, very busty despite being in high school, athletic, long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. the thought must have overtook me as for some reason i opened her gym bag and found a pair of her used panties and i took them. they were white and pink striped ones with frilly edges

once i got home i took them out and was eager to enjoy what i just risked social DEATH to get. went to smell them, the smell was so putrid it made me gag and almost throw up. i tried washing them a bit but the smell was too rancid. i can't even describe what the smell was but it was horrific, i went from insanely aroused to disgusted immediately.

what did it smell like?

i wonder if she thought she had lost them at school or if she suspected i stole them.

what did it smell like?
This was so many years ago I don't remember the smell but I think it was like, a very strong sour smell. Not sweaty smelling, sort of like a sour mildew smell maybe? Only scent I can remember for sure was strong sour, absolutely nothing alluring or arousing about it

This was so many years ago I don't remember the smell but I think it was like, a very strong sour smell. Not sweaty smelling, sort of like a sour mildew smell maybe? Only scent I can remember for sure was strong sour, absolutely nothing alluring or arousing about it
:dafuckfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

my horny self would wrap it around my dick and fuck it

i literally inhaled so deeply expecting an amazing heavenly scent only to get something that made me want to vomit. it was fucking shocking to me

i literally inhaled so deeply expecting an amazing heavenly scent only to get something that made me want to vomit. it was fucking shocking to me
Thats fucking vile. It made me sick just reading it

Just spray it with female perfume :feelsthink:

i went to a hecckin wholesome catholic school that would have shook someone KEK.
Best locations:
  • Top of stall in mens' bathroom
  • On a table in the middle of a classroom
  • On the office's doorknob
  • Nailed to a wall
  • On a cafeteria bench
  • On the gym bleachers
  • Inside on of those class folders or binders teachers sometimes leave out
  • In the mens' changing room :lul:
  • Between a library book
Bro, you think you can dig it out the backyard still?

Maybe she had a lot of STDs because of dozens of dicks from Chads and Tyrones who fucked her raw and that caused the bad smell.

Last edited:
white women are known to have the most grimy n putrid unwashed vaginas :panties:

Lol, I would have wrapped by dick around them and then came on them enough times till they became stiff. Humans smell, I just pretend in my mind that girls don't smell like anything but flower scent, avoiding the reality.

Fesikhpill strikes again

Yea bro intimate parts stink naturally even if you're attractive XD.
If i don't wash for 2 days even my cock starts stinking , disgusting.

brutal fesikhpill

It is a strange smell and is hard to find something to compare it with. It is a sharp potent smell that hits you in the back of the throat. The reason those panties smelled so strong is because the girl obviously was exercising in them and her pussy was sweaty. I am not surprised you almost threw up after deeply inhaling them as it would have been a shock to your system. Not all girls would smell that strong especially if they weren't exercising.