Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Streaming foid farming victimpoints on twitter after some anon said he would rape her. Demands hardware ban.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Commander
★★

View: https://twitter.com/TaylorMorganS_/status/1789927866865787228

She unmuted the guy to farm clout and be the attentionwhore crybully that all women and all people who cry about toxicity in videogames really are.
She also ragequit the game and got pissed off that her hysterical cunty behavior making 3 people suffer because instead of just muting the guy she closed the game got an automated suspension.

Also JFL:

Hope she gets raped by ten homeless men on her way to the police.

This is why gatekeeping is important. Props to the guy for hopefully scaring her away from playing video games.

I always t bag foids in shooters and moan into the mic. Jfl.

One word makes them lose their minds :feelskek:

I bet she would've like it if it was a deep set chad sounding voice

"It's not rape if I like it" based comeback :feelskek:

Annoying foid fuck you and your twitch faggot simp followers.

Also JFL @ "I'm an incredibly strong person".

could you imagine have such thin skin that this is enough to like break you down. Being so fucking stupid and bad at banter to think that some random fuckin kiwi half the world away is gonna find you and rape you. Like get a grip you low iq ape. No one would want to rape some dumb ugly mid af broad like her anyway. Just crocodile tears to garner more attention and build an audience with self-imposed victim complexes. Fucking hate dumb cunts like her

I am not cliking this pile of shit

Damn, I wish I were a native speaker. I have understood next to nothing what he said. Can anyone transcribe, especially what he said after "be honest with me" and before "do you want to know". I think that's the crucial part and I cannot understand a single word of it.

Damn, I wish I were a native speaker. I have understood next to nothing what he said. Can anyone transcribe, especially what he said after "be honest with me" and before "do you want to know". I think that's the crucial part and I cannot understand a single word of it.
"Do you know what rape feels like"

"Do you know what rape feels like"
Ah thanks. Now I hear it, even though the "feels" still sounds a bit strange to me. Is what he said afterwards "You are heading on the wrong path" or something else? I also cannot understand that perfectly.

could you imagine have such thin skin that this is enough to like break you down. Being so fucking stupid and bad at banter to think that some random fuckin kiwi half the world away is gonna find you and rape you. Like get a grip you low iq ape. No one would want to rape some dumb ugly mid af broad like her anyway. Just crocodile tears to garner more attention and build an audience with self-imposed victim complexes. Fucking hate dumb cunts like her
The thing is most of them aren't actually thinskinned at all, they're spite-driven bullies. It's very similar to IT where they pretend to be some kind of watchdog group protecting women but really they're just making fun of virgin men who don't share their low IQ feminist opinions.

Like it's already obvious enough that this is not because she actually cares or is scared of rape out of context. But for the extremely naive people she made it even more clear by unmuting the guy and literally saying it out loud:

View: https://twitter.com/EhrgeizGod/status/1790340250918957558

Ah thanks. Now I hear it, even though the "feels" still sounds a bit strange to me. Is what he said afterwards "You are heading on the wrong path" or something else? I also cannot understand that perfectly.
He says "because you're heading on the right path"

"It's not rape if I like it"
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Quintessential example why streaming is garbage, from everyone involved.

He says "because you're heading on the right path"
Thanks a lot! I just wonder: Is the way he speaks "normal" English or in any way odd? Because I would not have understood even his last sentence had people not transcribed it and even then I had some troubles connecting it.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I just wonder: Is the way he speaks "normal" English or in any way odd? Because I would not have understood even his last sentence had people not transcribed it and even then I had some troubles connecting it.
Its just a strong australian accent

Rape rape rape will be the only thing she'll hear.

Why would anyone talk to a twitch streamer

this is what it is like when you live life on tutorial mode difficulty

:feelskek: literally shaking rn

Boo fucking hoo. Go cry to your mommy, you worthless bitchass whore. You will never amount to anything other than a sack of meat in front of a camera.

The thing is most of them aren't actually thinskinned at all, they're spite-driven bullies. It's very similar to IT where they pretend to be some kind of watchdog group protecting women but really they're just making fun of virgin men who don't share their low IQ feminist opinions.

Like it's already obvious enough that this is not because she actually cares or is scared of rape out of context. But for the extremely naive people she made it even more clear by unmuting the guy and literally saying it out loud:

View: https://twitter.com/EhrgeizGod/status/1790340250918957558

damn nigga that shit was tuff with the extra context. Dumb slut deserves to be raped for real

View: https://twitter.com/TaylorMorganS_/status/1789927866865787228

She unmuted the guy to farm clout and be the attentionwhore crybully that all women and all people who cry about toxicity in videogames really are.
She also ragequit the game and got pissed off that her hysterical cunty behavior making 3 people suffer because instead of just muting the guy she closed the game got an automated suspension.

Also JFL:
View attachment 1159507

welcome to the internet, fuck did she expect LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back