Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Target is one of the worst places for a subhuman to shop

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
If you have been to America you will see that there is a chain store that sells a lot of different items called Target. It competes with Walmart (present in the USA, Canada, and a few other places).

It is mostly your typical superstore with a shit ton of different items, basically a little bit of everything. Well Target and it's shoppers see themselves as premium people. They have a holier than thou personality and think they're SO much better than everyone else, especially where I live. They look down upon the wagies that slave away at Walmart and other less expensive shops.

On a regular basis however I am forced to go to Target because I do not have a Walmart near me and so when I need certain supplies for daily life I must enter the local Target.

Of course this store is filled with the most entitled Karen type foids ever. Wine moms, wine aunts, etc. The type of foids that say they are home makers and stay at home moms but actually just have nannies and maids that do all the real work. Then during the day they go to Target to spend their betabuxxer husbands money and judge subhumans. My local store is especially bad because it has a Starbucks inside of it, which makes it x2 globohomo potency since Starbucks is just as bad when it comes to promoting globohomo shit and attracting karens.
I suppose there are worse stores to visit as a subhuman but most of those stores would be specifically foid centric only so there is no reason to go in or buy something (such as foid clothing stores or makeup stores, etc).

Target is also extra insufferable as a chain store because it constantly promotes LGBTQIAP+ propaganda shit and shoves it down your throat as soon as you enter the store. Rainbow flags fucking everywhere, even on the employees. The advertising in the store is like this too. Target is a #1 promoter of globohomo shit, and they hate anything straight, white, male, or Christian. I remember not too long ago there was a thing where they announced they were collaborating with a clothing designer to create satanic and demonic inspired clothing designs, even for kids. I saw it online and it was real. Designs that had skulls of goats and demons like baphomet that said shit that made satan sound cool or inclusive.

Additionally most of the manikins on the female clothing side are plus size and look fat so that Target can say it is inclusive (but the male manikins are all normal size). In fact in my state Target also openly defied state law by making it so that anyone could use any bathroom in their stores, this was several years ago when the whole "trannies using the wrong bathroom" was a debacle where I live.
Next month in pride month I am sure the store will be covered in gay rainbows too.

In any case at Target if you are a subhuman you will be judged extremely harshly. Whenever I walk in there I am stared down by these Karens and their Stacy daughters. They look at me in disgust and judge me for even daring to be in their presence at their favorite store. The employees act like entitled bitches (even though Target actually does pay well compared to some stores) and they also employ lots of homosexuals, trannies, etc as diversity hires so it is preferable not to go in there.

The only thing that is even remotely redeemable about Target is the Icee machine and it is always broken anyways. Fuck this gay store that hates subhumans.

That's a lot of words man

Not reading all that

If you have been to America you will see that there is a chain store that sells a lot of different items called Target. It competes with Walmart (present in the USA, Canada, and a few other places).

It is mostly your typical superstore with a shit ton of different items, basically a little bit of everything. Well Target and it's shoppers see themselves as premium people. They have a holier than thou personality and think they're SO much better than everyone else, especially where I live. They look down upon the wagies that slave away at Walmart and other less expensive shops.

On a regular basis however I am forced to go to Target because I do not have a Walmart near me and so when I need certain supplies for daily life I must enter the local Target.

Of course this store is filled with the most entitled Karen type foids ever. Wine moms, wine aunts, etc. The type of foids that say they are home makers and stay at home moms but actually just have nannies and maids that do all the real work. Then during the day they go to Target to spend their betabuxxer husbands money and judge subhumans. My local store is especially bad because it has a Starbucks inside of it, which makes it x2 globohomo potency since Starbucks is just as bad when it comes to promoting globohomo shit and attracting karens.
I suppose there are worse stores to visit as a subhuman but most of those stores would be specifically foid centric only so there is no reason to go in or buy something (such as foid clothing stores or makeup stores, etc).

Target is also extra insufferable as a chain store because it constantly promotes LGBTQIAP+ propaganda shit and shoves it down your throat as soon as you enter the store. Rainbow flags fucking everywhere, even on the employees. The advertising in the store is like this too. Target is a #1 promoter of globohomo shit, and they hate anything straight, white, male, or Christian. I remember not too long ago there was a thing where they announced they were collaborating with a clothing designer to create satanic and demonic inspired clothing designs, even for kids. I saw it online and it was real. Designs that had skulls of goats and demons like baphomet that said shit that made satan sound cool or inclusive.

Additionally most of the manikins on the female clothing side are plus size and look fat so that Target can say it is inclusive (but the male manikins are all normal size). In fact in my state Target also openly defied state law by making it so that anyone could use any bathroom in their stores, this was several years ago when the whole "trannies using the wrong bathroom" was a debacle where I live.
Next month in pride month I am sure the store will be covered in gay rainbows too.

In any case at Target if you are a subhuman you will be judged extremely harshly. Whenever I walk in there I am stared down by these Karens and their Stacy daughters. They look at me in disgust and judge me for even daring to be in their presence at their favorite store. The employees act like entitled bitches (even though Target actually does pay well compared to some stores) and they also employ lots of homosexuals, trannies, etc as diversity hires so it is preferable not to go in there.

The only thing that is even remotely redeemable about Target is the Icee machine and it is always broken anyways. Fuck this gay store that hates subhumans.
Racist

The Walmart near me is in a ghetto so I just put up with shopping at Target

I only go there if there's something I need that I can't get at the local grocery store near me

Target is the store for people who want to pretend they're rich.

So, the women there are also generally wannabes... the 3-5/10s and landwhales that want to be pretty, and despise us ugly males the most of all.

The Walmart near me is in a ghetto so I just put up with shopping at Target

I only go there if there's something I need that I can't get at the local grocery store near me
Yes I suppose it is better than shopping in quality ghetto and a shitty area that may endanger you, true. For me I only go to Target when absolutely necessary since it is the only store like it near me. I don't like to support that store.

Target is the store for people who want to pretend they're rich.

So, the women there are also generally wannabes... the 3-5/10s and landwhales that want to be pretty, and despise us ugly males the most of all.
Definitely. They pretend they are wealthy and better than the rest of us when they most certainly are not.

Of course this store is filled with the most entitled Karen type foids ever. Wine moms, wine aunts, etc. The type of foids that say they are home makers and stay at home moms but actually just have nannies and maids that do all the real work. Then during the day they go to Target to spend their betabuxxer husbands money and judge subhumans.
:feelskek:

Thank fuck I hadn't shopped at Target since 2016

OP entering Target:

I’ve had some brootal experiences going there

Shopping is the most NPC hobby ever. No wonder foids flock to it.