Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Teenager attempts to remove own breasts at home

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★

Typical day in 2024.

The top-right one is supposed to be her handiwork. :dafuckfeels:

Least dumbass foid

A cynical part of me is still getting a laugh out of all this. The tranny craze has ended up pushing autistic girls into removing themselves from the genepool.

Mentally il Troon foid

I need a new wallet.

I'm not against this. We should let those unhinged subhumans die

Just create your own problems theory

Just live in chronic pain for life because you re bored theory

Just be 50 iq theory

This a foid?
I think this is a confused ( or mentally ill) Foid who has listened to the Troon lobby for long enough to convince herself she's actually a man trapped in a woman's body.

And metal enough to wash down some painkillers with whisky and actually start cutting.

I failed to rope via wrist cutting once a lifetime ago, because i wasn't determined enough and couldn't handle the pain. So I have some genuine respect the toughness of this foid who made a decent attempt at cutting her tit off.

It's still madness though. The people who are encouraging very young people to think about Troon surgery need to be put up against a wall and shot. They are criminals, playing with other people's lives in order to establish their own credentials as the most enlightened soy fag here.

Respect dosent even look that bad for being a surgery at home

A cynical part of me is still getting a laugh out of all this. The tranny craze has ended up pushing autistic girls into removing themselves from the genepool.

Happy Birthday Good Job GIF by Dyanapyehchek

Imagine the awful process. Put a knife under a boob and start cutting while blood starts pouring. Only psychos could do that.

I think that's a bad thing, not a good thing. One less autistic girl in the world is one less chance of you or I getting laid.

These people deserve to be euthanized to put them out of their misery

I think that's a bad thing, not a good thing. One less autistic girl in the world is one less chance of you or I getting laid.
While you do have a point, I'd say that autistic girls are causing a lot more trouble in society than most people realize.

They are a bit more likely to be single than the average woman, yes. They are often high-inhibition and cripplingly insecure, and they tend to develop weird coping strategies. So they're really not all that approachable. Though they still do better than their male counterparts because they can just sit back and wait for dudes to approach them.

OTOH, their issues, insecurity and tendency for developing weird coping strategies are also causing them to latch onto feminism and blanket fear/hatred of men. They don't get how sexuality and social interaction work, so when they're confused and frustrated about puberty and dudes approaching them, they turn to feminism... which in turn tells them that society is to blame for their problems.

And there's so many autistic collegegirls turning to feminism that there's a mutual feedback loop going on there. Autistic girls turn to feminism because it gives them an excuse to externalize their issues, and in turn, feminist thought is molded by what makes sense to these maladjusted collegirls. Which then draws in even more autistic or similarly maladjusted collegegirls, thus reinforcing collective myopia.

I swear, typically autistic things like being overly obsessed with details, not being able to see the bigger picture, the tendency to reduce everything to abstractions, the tendency to make weird connections that don't actually make sense, and general obstinacy when it comes to even the tiniest disagreements - all of those are everywhere in feminist thought and feminist discourse. Feminism is basically female autism: the ideology.

In other words? Fewer autistic females is a good thing for society.

And it's hilariously ironic that feminist thought itself is now encouraging autistic girls to remove themselves from the genepool. Not just by promoting transitioning among people who clearly don't have gender dysphoria, but also through stuff like remaining childfree, etcetera.