Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The FIRE movement is an ER factory

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
@proudweeb pointed out that many FIRE (retire early) people are WMAF couples with a hapa kid.
These morons don't think about their child.
My parents attempted to FIRE when I was a child and what it really meant was maximum privation.
When my parents gave up their work to retire early we went from being rather wealthy with a nice home to eating the cheapest shit from the discounter, wearing the cheapest clothes, and driving the most run down car.
It felt really brutal. Don't do that shit if you have kids.

often leads to vERy similar outcomes

How old were your parents when they retired?

nice home to eating the cheapest shit from the discounter, wearing the cheapest clothes, and driving the most run down car
tbh the fancy stuff doesn't really increase happiness beyond a point, once you have enough basics to feel safe and secure. the rest is just marketing and coping

for those who don't know what fire means, it's financial independence, retire early. Basically, you live off like 50% of your pay, invest the rest in index funds or whatever, then retire by age 40

usually done by wmaf engineer couples or similar

How old were your parents when they retired?
5-6 yo, from there it went downhill every year with more and more privation as the money was tighter and tighter, until my parents eventually divorced and had to return to work.

my parents eventually divorced and had to return to work.
many fire couples are, in fact, betabuxxing. it often ends in divorce (see: mrmoneymustache, livingafi) as the woman gets bored. women also crave material objects more than men do. also, they were probably never attracted to mr. beta buxx anyway

tbh the fancy stuff doesn't really increase happiness beyond a point, once you have enough basics to feel safe and secure. the rest is just marketing and coping
I do not agree, the food was really bad, it made my stomach sick. The tight financial situation caused a lot of stress in the family and also on myself. You can FIRE if you are really wealthy, but to FIRE with 300k when you have a kid is fucking dumb.

many fire couples are, in fact, betabuxxing. it often ends in divorce (see: mrmoneymustache, livingafi) as the woman gets bored. women also crave material objects more than men do. also, they were probably never attracted to mr. beta buxx anyway
Yes, my mom left my dad for a guy who was driving Mercedes and he bought her a new car.
My parents are total shit, I haven't talked them in ages and won't talk to them anymore.

I do not agree, the food was really bad, it made my stomach sick. The tight financial situation caused a lot of stress in the family and also on myself. You can FIRE if you are really wealthy, but to FIRE with 300k when you have a kid is fucking dumb.
well, that wouldn't be enough to have the basics, especially for 3 people. It also depends of cost of living in your country

I will have a filipina wife

but I need to find a way to make 600$ online or its over for this dream

but I need to find a way to make 600$ online or its over for this dream
You are a code monkey, that won't be too difficult unless you get replaced with AI. So do it before it it is too late

Based