Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over THE GREAT REPLACEMENT IN MY CLASSROOM

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
My classmates are all acting like thugs.

They are playing manele ( turkish nigger music) at MAXIMUM VOLUME.

MY EARS HURT.

THE JEWS WANT WHITE CHRISTIAN ROMANIAN CULTURE TO BE REPLACED WITH TURKISH BLACK ARAB MUSLIM CULTURE

View: https://voca.ro/1biYruLytIrg

TAGS:
@Ron.Belgrade
@NeverEvenBegan
@CopeTooHard
@Adolf Kitler

There's no escape from them unless you relocate to some far away village or something.
They own everything now, they rule.

Occupation

IMG 20240514 164525 719

THE JEWS WANT WHITE CHRISTIAN ROMANIAN CULTURE TO BE REPLACED WITH TURKISH BLACK ARAB MUSLIM CULTURE
they are already replaced with gypsies jfl

but

brutal

Every time I see a nigger my mood worsens.

i remember u i think, are u the youngcel that have lot of foid friends? havent seen u in a while ngl

My classmates are all acting like thugs.

They are playing manele ( turkish nigger music) at MAXIMUM VOLUME.

MY EARS HURT.

View: https://voca.ro/1biYruLytIrg

TAGS:
@Ron.Belgrade
@NeverEvenBegan
@CopeTooHard
@Adolf Kitler

That happens when you vote the leftists. Worse than that it's the fact that they have the highest chances with women ,every relationship presented by the media is a white woman with a black man, it's visible in things like media. (Kalergi - Pan Europa ) if you want to read more about the great replacement.Also visit my thread.

Last edited:
That happens when you vote the leftists. Worse than that it's the fact that they have the highest chances with women ,every relationship presented by the media is a white woman with a black man, it's visible in things like media. (Kalergi - Pan Europa ) if you want to read more about the great replacement.Also visit my thread.

But normies Say its a "cONSpiraCy" :soy:

Why do You ask that mr.fbi?
If you do,use that to your advantage.Ask them if they have any friends and maybe they will try to help you to find a gf.You are still very young,use that to your advantage and don't waste your time here.This place should be full of older losers that tried and failed,not full of teenagers.

If you do,use that to your advantage.Ask them if they have any friends and maybe they will try to help you to find a gf.You are still very young,use that to your advantage and don't waste your time here.This place should be full of older losers that tried and failed,not full of teenagers.
Dude.
No chin
No strong forehead
Big nose
Bug eyes
Long eye lashes
Gay alien skull
Weak neck
Horrible posture
Weak hands
No wrists
Small Dick
No testosterone
Skinny
Short
Autistic
Speech impediment
Bad hair
+Traumatised

had same problem at my class....foid of my nation was attracted to a foreigner iraqi

Same. When a female walks past me in the street i deliberatly look away
same. it becomes obvious i am being deliberately spiteful sometimes...spiteful clown creature

Same. When a female walks past me in the street i deliberatly look away
I just look at their tits and then ass as they pass by, idgaf.

Dude.
No chin
No strong forehead
Big nose
Bug eyes
Long eye lashes
Gay alien skull
Weak neck
Horrible posture
Weak hands
No wrists
Small Dick
No testosterone
Skinny
Short
Autistic
Speech impediment
Bad hair
+Traumatised
Height?

Shorter than most idk exactly
1.70? 1.65?

If you are shorter than that it's over and I am very sorry for your loss you didn't deserved that.

1.70? 1.65?

If you are shorter than that it's over and I am very sorry for your loss you didn't deserved that.
Thank You for your kindness. But i deserve everything bad that happends to me