Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The NTpill is nonsense.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
MrGamingGuitarist, the 30 year old youtuber, is a normie, he is so NT, he has a friends IRL. He even has female friends. He is part of a band, he has thousands of subscribers, he has great personality. Despite him being NT and having great personality, he is still KHHV due to his looks. All the girls he met put him in the friendzone despite his good qualities. Basically he is an example of how being NT won't help him ascend. He is successful in other areas of life except for dating due to his looks. He has tried his best to find a gf for years and years but he had no success. It doesn't matter how much self improvement advice you take in, if you don't have the looks, you are doomed. In high school, he had a female friend who really liked him platonically, but she ghosted him. If he was a Chad, she wouldnt have ghosted him, she would throw herself at him. NTpill believers, open your eyes to the truth

Last edited:
Meanwhile Chad who doesn't do shit but watch Netflix and browse reddit, just so happens to be 6'1 or benefits from the dickpill

If you're outgoing and extroverted as an ugly man (basically acting NT) then that makes you creepy.

Can't see why a foid would like a guy platonically but nothing more

You're misunderstanding NTpill. It means that being NT enough is required for ascension, not that being NT can counterbalance ugliness.

You're misunderstanding NTpill. It means that being NT enough is required for ascension, not that being NT can counterbalance ugliness.
NT is enough for ascesion? That is bs. I know plenty of guys who are NT like me and they still can't find a gf due to female hypergamy getting out of control.

5/10 5'11 normie will ascend if he is NT
5/10 5'11 normie will not ascend if he isn't NT

NT is enough for ascesion? That is bs. I know plenty of guys who are NT like me and they still can't find a gf due to female hypergamy getting out of control.
That's not what I said, no offense let me rephrase. I meant being NT is a necessary condition to ascend. Ofc it's not a sufficient one.

That's not what I said, no offense let me rephrase. I meant being NT is a necessary condition to ascend. Ofc it's not a sufficient one.
Yes, being ugly AND autistic is still worse than being just ugly.

Yes, but without good looks, you will not pull foids.

Ok then, I proved my point. I just wish ppl would stop calling me a fakecel for being NT
Oh ok, you didn't make this clear in your original post. Indeed it shouldn't happen bc it's stupid, wtv.

There no nt for you're face

imma not an uggo, just super autistic. highly functioning autistic

Being NT isn’t a good thing, being ND is a bad thing