Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The obsession with chinese food

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
I've tried chinese food a few times and I find it absolutely disgusting. The smell knocks me sick and the taste even sicker. I remember having salt and pepper chips with curry sauce and fried rice, it was the worst meal I've ever tasted, I nearly threw up:owo:.

The sweet sour sauce, prawn crackers, ribs, everything about chinese food is repulsive to my stomach. The other day I had a pizza with sweet and sour, salt and pepper toppings, it was awful. I like noodles but only super noodles that you can make in a pot. Chinese chicken and beef is disgusting, tastes like dog meat to me, they even eat dogs and boil them alive. I hear it all the time how people "love a chinese", I don't understand its appeal. Italian food is amazing, I can understand that but chinese food is disgusting.

Last edited:
I ate at one chinese restaurant last month it was ok but it's overrated there was so much food that looked disgusting

I ate at one chinese restaurant last month it was ok but it's overrated there was so much food that looked disgusting
The smell alone is fuckin vomit inducing :owo: , how can people enjoy that shit.

The smell alone is fuckin vomit inducing :owo: , how can people enjoy that shit.
Idk i hate some fries with mayo, calamari and fried turkey so i didn't even ate the chinese food :feelskek:

i like it alot but i just dont eat it as much anymore since it has an absurd amount of salt in it

I've tried chinese food a few times and I find it absolutely disgusting. The smell knocks me sick and the taste even sicker. I remember having salt and pepper chips with curry sauce and fried rice, it was the worst meal I've ever tasted, I nearly threw up:owo:.

The sweet sour sauce, prawn crackers, ribs, everything about chinese food is repulsive to my stomach. The other day I had a pizza with sweet and sour, salt and pepper toppings, it was awful. I like noodles but only super noodles that you can make in a pot. Chinese chicken and beef is disgusting, tastes like dog meat to me, they even eat dogs and boil them alive. I hear it all the time how people "love a chinese", I don't understand its appeal. Italian food is amazing, I can understand that but chinese food is disgusting.
Everything fuck. Chinks and their “food”

@AsiaCel get the fuck in here chink

Signapore fried rice with pineapple and curry sauce is my chink go-to ordER

I don't like spicy food in general, curry sauce on salt and pepper chips made me physically ill with disgust. The smell of those chips alone makes me physically nauseous. Then there's the sweet and sour which they lavish over their chicken, beef, everywhere, it's awful.

Chinese fast food is great imo

Inceldom discussed

The sweet and sour chicken is pretty good but I feel like absolute dog knot after I eat it.

I prefer good old meat and potatoes

Some chinese food is slop but the fried rice should generally be alright outside of the MSG, each to their own you probably find it tastes like shit for a good reason, but ordering something like sweet and sour chicken is slopmaxxing

The only good Asian food is anything that involves noodles and rice, granted it doesn't have anything weird in it, but everything else is dogwater.

Hm. I guess it's all very sweet isn't it. And really strong flavours. Curry tends to be more savoury with I think more depth to the flavours.

I'm part Italian though and I generally go for bread, olives, fish, tomato, that kind of thing ^^

Whatever you may think it's better than that Indian shit that's rampant over here.

the smell of the restaurants are weird

Dude just order a beef lo mein and you’ll be happy.

There is a particular asian food that has a thick noodle l, I don't know what the name is.

I love Chinese buffet once or twice a year

Ethnic food in general is usually disgusting, but my family frequently eats from this Americanized Chinese place, they have this General Tso’s chicken and fried rice dish that I love. Tbh it tastes more sweet and sour than anything, but it’s really fucking good

I mostly east burgers and fries tbh

I've never had it before. I have had food from a Chinese takeaway but it was just chips and rice. I don't like ordering food in take aways as I am too autistic. I also don't order it for delivery as it is too expensive when you live in a rural area.

Thanks for reminding me to cook some frozen spring rolls tonight

You have to get the steak, pepper, onion combo

Whatever you may think it's better than that Indian shit that's rampant over here.
I only like the mild curries, as long as its not spicy. Don't know how the fuck people enjoy really spicy food.

Hm. I guess it's all very sweet isn't it. And really strong flavours. Curry tends to be more savoury with I think more depth to the flavours.

I'm part Italian though and I generally go for bread, olives, fish, tomato, that kind of thing ^^
Italian food is a gift from the gods, pasta is amazing, could eat that everyday. Spaghetti Bolognese at an italian restaurant, beautiful. My auntie use to make it all the time as she is a trained chef and use to run her own italian restaurant, it's amazing food. I don't like tortellini though, but that's about it. On the contrary, there's nothing about chinese food I enjoy, it repulses me. Whether its sweet an sour or spice it's disgusting, the smell of the meat is reminiscent of a dog being boiled alive at some shithole festival.

Chink food MSG overload

I love honey chicken vegetable fried rice
Chinese Honey Chicken

I like it but not all the time. Usually portion sizes are too gigantic

orange chicken is hnnnng tho

Chink food MSG overload

fun story: one time I hard launched my car (high G forces) while driving home from chinese food place. I got tunnel vision and nearly passed out, due to the MSG n shit

@Mango what you are missing out on w/o awd lol

fun story: one time I hard launched my car (high G forces) while driving home from chinese food place. I got tunnel vision and nearly passed out, due to the MSG n shit

@Mango what you are missing out on w/o awd lol
My car doesn't have launch control because it's a manual lol

Would like to have a 911 Turbo S or an Audi R8 one day, but I can't afford them

JFL bongland is so infested with curries that theyre putting curry in chinese food

I mostly east burgers and fries tbh
chicken fillet burger and fries at some shithole halal takeaway is my standard friday night meal
Thanks for reminding me to cook some frozen spring rolls tonight
prefer samosa's or onion bhanji's, at least indian cuisine is quite nice except for those orange jalebi's which are fuckin disgusting

01gvnynq3cxxt2rrgxjx.jpg

This is my favorite chinese food. Highly addictive.

Italian food is a gift from the gods, pasta is amazing, could eat that everyday. Spaghetti Bolognese at an italian restaurant, beautiful. My auntie use to make it all the time as she is a trained chef and use to run her own italian restaurant, it's amazing food. I don't like tortellini though, but that's about it. On the contrary, there's nothing about chinese food I enjoy, it repulses me. Whether its sweet an sour or spice it's disgusting, the smell of the meat is reminiscent of a dog being boiled alive at some shithole festival.

That's great that you like Italian food too ^^

But as for Chinese food what about... I think it's called peking duck. The one with pancakes and a sweet sauce. I can't remember but wow we used to have that often and really like it! :)

Imagine frogs legs on you're plate, I'd be traumatised for life considering my fear of frogs :feelsUnreal:

Obssesion with any country cuisine is weird, just like foids

I find it absolutely disgusting and I don't even have to try it. Looking at it and its ingredients is enough.

It's all jewish propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back