Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The REAL reason curries are large in numbers and incel at the same time

C

CopingForBrutality

Major
There are two reasons for this and they will explain why we can be large in numbers and subhuman (incel) at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive

1. Abundance of resources for a cockroach-like life

Don't get me wrong, there isn't an abundance of resources especially for modern life. That's not what I mean. There's not much oil in curryland, not much IQ human resources or iron ore deposits . But if you want to live in squalor conditions just to get by and simply aiming to survive like cockroaches, sewage rats or dung beatles there's PLENTY of resources for that. It's easy to see why curryland exploded in population compared to everywhere else in the world. Huge rivers flowing down from the Himalayas, ample flat green farmland and enough building materials to build survival settlements all across the region.

It's perfect for parasitic virus life, there's enough carbs to go around and vegetables to be grown for everyone because they are the bare minimum needed of nutrition to make it to the next day. Innovation and modernisation don't mean shit to anyone because when you live like a cockroach all you are aiming to do is making it to the next day which isn't too difficult.

2. Forced marriages and betabuxxing

Curries are extremely stubborn people, they want to project their cockroach life standards on others, getting beaten up by your parents with an iron rod until your head bleeds is proof that curries only want to project their standard of life to everyone that they can get hold of which means own children because they're the closest. Furthermore Curry grandparents are selfish fucks and care about mythological and metaphysical bullshit like continuing their "lineage", they want to masturbate with this self notion of having lineage even though everyone's lineage in Curryland is worthless rice/wheat abo-mutted farming peasants.

Where do these people get a mountain of pride from that mogs Everest? I will never be able to understand. Anyways, what eventually happens is that the grandparents or parents would force pair you to a random foid in the village and you have kids. That's the ONLY time you ever have sex in your entire life. If not, you will have to be a beta provider or a cuck to a foid who hates your guts and doesn't want to be with you. This is all worse than modern incel life. Imaging living like a cockroach and in scarcity your entire life, well that's the reality for 99% of curries. Worse for me is that I'm uglier than MOST of these people, I'm uglier than human cockroaches it's too brutal to endure for me I'm actually surprised on how I made it this far.

Cockroaches ARE incel, it doesn't matter if they're able to reproduce, they are ugly and hated by everyone out there, nobody wants to be a fucking cockroach. Same logic applies to curries, we are cockroaches in a human body because we are ugly, useless and hated by the entire world.

This all explains why it is 100% possible to be large in numbers and incel at the same time. Firstly don't count us as human (human population is actually 6.4 billion, the UN counted it wrong) because curries never go through the human experience, we are simply cockroaches and that's all we'll total to be. Curries are part of another species altogether which is why we're able to be so numerous yet incel at the same time

I propose arranged marriages between western feminazi SJWs and the excess currycel men. They would be shamed for being coprophobic and racist if they refuse. You can kill two birds with one stone.

There are two reasons for this and they will explain why we can be large in numbers and subhuman (incel) at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive

1. Abundance of resources for a cockroach-like life

Don't get me wrong, there isn't an abundance of resources especially for modern life. That's not what I mean. There's not much oil in curryland, not much IQ human resources or iron ore deposits . But if you want to live in squalor conditions just to get by and simply aiming to survive like cockroaches, sewage rats or dung beatles there's PLENTY of resources for that. It's easy to see why curryland exploded in population compared to everywhere else in the world. Huge rivers flowing down from the Himalayas, ample flat green farmland and enough building materials to build survival settlements all across the region.

It's perfect for parasitic virus life, there's enough carbs to go around and vegetables to be grown for everyone because they are the bare minimum needed of nutrition to make it to the next day. Innovation and modernisation don't mean shit to anyone because when you live like a cockroach all you are aiming to do is making it to the next day which isn't too difficult.

2. Forced marriages and betabuxxing

Curries are extremely stubborn people, they want to project their cockroach life standards on others, getting beaten up by your parents with an iron rod until your head bleeds is proof that curries only want to project their standard of life to everyone that they can get hold of which means own children because they're the closest. Furthermore Curry grandparents are selfish fucks and care about mythological and metaphysical bullshit like continuing their "lineage", they want to masturbate with this self notion of having lineage even though everyone's lineage in Curryland is worthless rice/wheat abo-mutted farming peasants.

Where do these people get a mountain of pride from that mogs Everest? I will never be able to understand. Anyways, what eventually happens is that the grandparents or parents would force pair you to a random foid in the village and you have kids. That's the ONLY time you ever have sex in your entire life. If not, you will have to be a beta provider or a cuck to a foid who hates your guts and doesn't want to be with you. This is all worse than modern incel life. Imaging living like a cockroach and in scarcity your entire life, well that's the reality for 99% of curries. Worse for me is that I'm uglier than MOST of these people, I'm uglier than human cockroaches it's too brutal to endure for me I'm actually surprised on how I made it this far.

Cockroaches ARE incel, it doesn't matter if they're able to reproduce, they are ugly and hated by everyone out there, nobody wants to be a fucking cockroach. Same logic applies to curries, we are cockroaches in a human body because we are ugly, useless and hated by the entire world.

This all explains why it is 100% possible to be large in numbers and incel at the same time. Firstly don't count us as human (human population is actually 6.4 billion, the UN counted it wrong) because curries never go through the human experience, we are simply cockroaches and that's all we'll total to be. Curries are part of another species altogether which is why we're able to be so numerous yet incel at the same time
Ok cuck. But you will never be @Cayden Zhang

Also which part are you from again?

Bigger cuck is you, keep starving yourself from the world's pleasures vegecuck

Bigger cuck is you, keep starving yourself from the world's pleasures vegecuck
No thanks I am sure drugs are the best pleasure givers not shitty rotting meat. I would like to stay moral

You are still a cuck

@wereq would call you "brave"

Don't call me self-hating. Call me brave because I'm brave enough to look into the abyss of cursed curry existence and accurately describe the plight of curries without being psychologically destroyed.

True, but we're worse than cockroaches, because cockroaches have no pride. They are not evil either. That's why a cockroach's life is more worthwhile than a curry's.

True, but we're worse than cockroaches, because cockroaches have no pride. They are not evil either. That's why a cockroach's life is more worthwhile than a curry's.
If you are true believer of that, stop having pride and don't report my post about North Indians

Every single word in that post applys to chinks even more

Where do these people get a mountain of pride from that mogs Everest? I will never be able to understand
Bad genetics leads to the low IQ and low IQ leads to the blindness of arrogance and false pride

That's the ONLY time you ever have sex in your entire life. If not, you will have to be a beta provider or a cuck to a foid who hates your guts and doesn't want to be with you. This is all worse than modern incel life.

Brutal:cryfeels::feelsrope:

:cryfeels::feelsrope:

But if you want to live in squalor conditions just to get by and simply aiming to survive like cockroaches, sewage rats or dung beatles there's PLENTY of resources for that.

It's perfect for parasitic virus life, there's enough carbs to go around and vegetables to be grown for everyone because they are the bare minimum needed of nutrition to make it to the next day
I think overpopulation is bad for your genes both at the mental and physical level. Curries are the weakest race and have skinny fat pot-bellies because that is the ideal body type in case of famine. Curryland has always pushed it's population beyond the limit and the people live off dhal because it's in shitskin nature to breed beyond your carrying capacity. The cities are filled with trash, squalor, overcrowding, zero provacy, noise, honking, yelling, spitting, and literal shitting in the middle of the street. They are low trust socieites filed with scammers. Shitskin countries are like open air prisons. Similar to prisons they are overcrowded and all healthy social norms break down because of that overcrowding. You then get inmates shitting in front of each other, and scamming to get ahead. There are also strict and pointless rules like with Islam in sand countries or the strict repression in curryland, which only inhibit the full development of a human being. Curries beating their kids with iron rods and rampant helicopter parenting are good examples of this.

The worst part is the race evolves and adjusts to these conditions. Put a white man in curryland and he will go insane in 5 seconds. People who are unhappy or can't accept the living conditions don't breed. That means the only people left are the ones who can live in a giant land dump filled with feces, trash, noise pollution, yelling, and literal human garbage (subhumans). The ones who can't die out. It destroys both the body and mind. This applies to most "Asiatics" but it's worst with curries. The Japanese seem to mostly be an exception to the rule. The Han Chinese are similar to curries, sandniggers are also similar.

No thanks I am sure drugs are the best pleasure givers not shitty rotting meat. I would like to stay moral

You are still a cuck
Are you vegan?

nothing new here