Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sight of a male physically punishing a female is unbearable to modern people

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
There is literally no situation that justifies violence against a woman in the eyes of the modern man.

no matter what a women have done, a footage of a man brutally assaulting a woman will always, I repeat always cause an outrange and trigger white knight instinct in almost every male witnessing the scene

It’s animalistic. They want to beat the shit out of the assaulter and protect the female, particularly if she’s hot

I cannot comprehend why

Personally, If i see a man yelling or beating a woman, I’ll always assume she did something wrong and deserves it.

inceldom disgust

ly, If i see a man yelling or beating a woman, I’ll always assume she did something wrong and deserves it.
Because you know toilets' nature, everybody else is driven by their animalistic instincts.

This is the result of gynocentrism and "women are wonderful" effect.

I used to masturbate to women's severed heads like Biancas. Niggers don't know what they're missing. If only Bianca had vomit spewing from her neck.

Wha decades of Jewish occupation feminism does to a society

The police where I am are useless cucks who only arrest people for posting mean tweets and rude means online.
But When I punch an 18 year old in the head, then they immediately come down on me like a bag of bricks.
If that was an 18 year old normie, they would not give a shit.

The police where I am are useless cucks who only arrest people for posting mean tweets and rude means online.
But When I punch an 18 year old in the head, then they immediately come down on me like a bag of bricks.
If that was an 18 year old normie, they would not give a shit.

You punched an 18 yo female ?

Tell us your story brocel

You punched an 18 yo female ?

Tell us your story brocel

Incredible how weak females are both psychologically and physically.

Always remember that when you see them proudly yapping on social media.

The only difference between a female and a child is that females want chad cocks and are better at manipulation (because men are simps)

They should not have rights and they should never go out without a man to supervise them.

You taught her a lesson.

Ps : if it was a man you punched no one would give a fuck

Last edited:
Incredible how weak females are both psychologically and physically.

Always remember that when you see them proudly yapping on social media.

The only difference between a female and a child is that females want chad cocks and are better at manipulation

They should not have rights and they should never go out without a man to supervise them.

You taught her a lesson.

Ps : if it was a man you punched no one would give a fuck
Ikr?
Also, I didn't even know the bitch either.
I was in a pissed off mood after seeing a few couples and as I was on my way home, I saw her as a quick and easy target.
When I punched her, she was off her feet and on her ass in a split second, and I didn't even punch her that hurt.
jfl at foids, that fucking croon on about how their so strong, tough, powerful and are better than men, but when they get attacked or threatened, the only thing they can do is runaway and scream for help.
And of course, they would need men to white knight and protect them.
These cunts are meant to be my equals?
Their the same as me?
They can do what I can do?
Fuck off.

Interesting thing too, even though there were some people around, men included, when she ran out the alleyway after I punched her, she didn't try looking for a white knight to chase after me.

Ikr?
Also, I didn't even know the bitch either.
I was in a pissed off mood after seeing a few couples and as I was on my way home, I saw her as a quick and easy target.
When I punched her, she was off her feet and on her ass in a split second, and I didn't even punch her that hurt.
jfl at foids, that fucking croon on about how their so strong, tough, powerful and are better than men, but when they get attacked or threatened, the only thing they can do is runaway and scream for help.
And of course, they would need men to white knight and protect them.
These cunts are meant to be my equals?
Their the same as me?
They can do what I can do?
Fuck off.

Interesting thing too, even though there were some people around, men included, when she ran out the alleyway after I punched her, she didn't try looking for a white knight to chase after me.

If that can reassure you , there’s a chance she masturbate at night fantasising about being raped by you

If that can reassure you , there’s a chance she masturbate at night fantasising about being raped by you
Maybe, but when I was in court, I was told that she slept in a bed with her mother on the night I punched her.

I’ve read that yeh
But after that, yeah, maybe she did go and jerk her hot little wet fucking pussy about me beating on her.
Foids instinctively want to be abused and fucked/raped by violent, abusive men.
This is an open secret, everybody knows this.

The jerkops probably knew this too and got jealous of me because that 18 year old poontang is going to be massaging her clit, thinking about me.
Meanwhile these guys are either, single and alone (MSTOW), or betabuxxing some used up cumbucket with 2 kids from her 2 exes.

Last edited:
But after that, yeah, maybe she did go and jerk her hot little wet fucking pussy about me beating on her.
Foids instinctively want to be abused and fucked/raped by violent, abusive men.
This is an open secret, everybody knows this.

The jerkops probably knew this too and got jealous of me because that 18 year old poontang is going to be massaging her clit, thinking about me.
Meanwhile these guys are either, single and alone (MSTOW), or betabuxxing some used up cumbucket with 2 kids from her 2 exes.

Lmfao brutal and black pilled

There is literally no situation that justifies violence against a woman in the eyes of the modern man.

no matter what a women have done, a footage of a man brutally assaulting a woman will always, I repeat always cause an outrange and trigger white knight instinct in almost every male witnessing the scene

It’s animalistic. They want to beat the shit out of the assaulter and protect the female, particularly if she’s hot

I cannot comprehend why

Personally, If i see a man yelling or beating a woman, I’ll always assume she did something wrong and deserves it.
Social conditioning and programming by the jewish media

You won

Because you know toilets' nature, everybody else is driven by their animalistic instincts.
they live on auto pilot driven my their dicks, when foids always say that they are right about 98% of men

unfathomably based

Exactly, we're enlightened
...it's not very fun tho

Modern "men" are so unbelievably emasculated that the act of giving a woman a good beating is seen as some evil crime when it's simply keeping sluts in line to ensure they don't sleep around

Based post. Women have been getting beat due to their retarded behaviour and insulting / disrespectful mouths for millenia. Even islam has rules about beating your wife If she disobeys you enough. God himself instructed man to beat your wives if she steps too far ( with conditions ) .

I'm not saying literally knock her out but women need discipline the same way dogs and children do, without it they will completely destroy and disrespect any man

Men shouldn't beat women. Men should BREED women :feelsdevil:

The purpose of women is to please men sexually and birth them children.

I think women need to be slapped devery now and then. It’s easy for them to get too cocky whereas men will often get brutally humbled