Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There has been only two women my age i met in my life that don't deserve to be (redacted)

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
One was a ukrainian foid from some village in the middle of nowhere that came to my country to escape the war in 2014. She was amazing. She was nice to me. That's pretty much it, but that's the only woman that ever showed me kindness.

The other one was a girl that got abused by her father a lot and was timid and scared of men. She would look away from me and stare at a floor and was near tears when a man talked to her. She also was really nice. I had alot of bluepilled fantacies about being nice to her and ascending with her but i think she hanged herself so it never happened.

Last edited:
I had alot of bluepilled fantacies about being nice to her and ascending with her but i think she hanged herself so it never happened.
it's over for you as well then.

She was amazing. She was nice to me. That's pretty much it
Imagine being so used to be treated like shit by the fairer sex that just "being nice" makes a foid an "amazing" person from your point of view. Meanwhile, foids literally created the meme of the "nice guy" to mock the gorillon of men who are simply nice to them. CLOWN WORLD

Imagine being so used to be treated like shit by the fairer sex that just "being nice" makes a foid an "amazing" person from your point of view. Meanwhile, foids literally created the meme of the "nice guy" to mock the gorillon of men who are simply nice to them. CLOWN WORLD

The other one was a girl that got abused by her father a lot and was timid and scared of men. She would look away from me and stare at a floor and was near tears when a man talked to her.
She'd probably turn into a chad chasing rostie if one showed up.

One was a ukrainian foid from some village in the middle of nowhere that came to my country to escape the war in 2014. She was amazing. She was nice to me. That's pretty much it, but that's the only woman that ever showed me kindness.

The other one was a girl that got abused by her father a lot and was timid and scared of men. She would look away from me and stare at a floor and was near tears when a man talked to her. She also was really nice. I had alot of bluepilled fantacies about being nice to her and ascending with her but i think she hanged herself so it never happened.
How do you know she hanged herself?(the latter woman)

lets keep up the @Fancy Alcoholic chain

lets keep up the @Fancy Alcoholic chain

Literally me.

Unfathomably high IQ

The only woman I don't hate is my mother. Even then, I'm sure if I wasn't her son, she'd treat me just like the rest of them.